Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2008, 10:50 AM

68 posts, read 233,766 times

Advertisements

We're planning our trip and I found 2 hotels that we're looking at. One is a Super8 chain. The other is a local motel. We don't care about how it looks as long as the ROOM is clean. Run down doesn't bother us. RUDE people do.

SO... can anyone give an insight into these two places? I've read reviews and other than the run down issue, I think they are relatively ok. (oh and we'd be in a non smoking room).

Super 8 on N. Federal Blvd
South Federal Inn on S. Federal Blvd

As a backup too...
KOA
or any other camping facility

THANKS!
Michele
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2008, 12:22 PM

74 posts, read 358,643 times
You may want to check out The Delfelder Inn B&B on S. Broadway, the host is very sweet and is an excellent cook. I think rates are $85-$120. We were there for a week in July and had a very relaxing time. Just a thought...

Old 09-09-2008, 12:30 PM

74 posts, read 358,643 times
I forgot to add that we were in Riverton for my husband's new job there. Staying at the B&B gave us more of a feel for the place and the people instead of staying in a "generic" hotel room. You can get lots of town info from the host too. I'm stuck in PA while we try to sell our house here, and hubby is there! Good Luck with your plans.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:21 AM

68 posts, read 233,766 times
ah, if only we could afford the Delfelder. I looked into it b4 posting. NICE place.

Sux that your hubby is already in WY while you're stuck in PA. Where in PA are you? We went thru the wine country in .... Lehigh Valley a few years ago on our way back from NYC and loved it. VERY beautiful out there. Nice, quiet.

Maybe we'll see ya in Riverton when we move! What's your name? I'm Michele, Hubby is Russell. Baby is Claire... (dogs are Purdy & Pico-vicious, ill tempered curs. LOL not really!)

Old 09-11-2008, 02:01 PM

105 posts, read 448,912 times
The Comfort Inn seems to be a nice hotel. To be honeset Im not too sure on the hotels in Riverton since I have a house there. I know that when I have employees come in they stay at either the comfort or the Holiday. The sundowner seems like an ok place as well not too sure about the rooms though. Sorry I couldnt have been more help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming