Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 07:50 PM

1,393 posts, read 3,172,542 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GApeaches View Post
How did it go Froggie?
I'm not sure yet, and since I haven't actually applied for a license in WY yet because I haven't had an interview yet, I'm not sure if or when I will know.

Keeping fingers crossed for at least a shot..but it's hard to say, this late in the game!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2009, 04:50 PM

My aunt notified me today that the positions I applied for in Wyoming have already been filled. Perhaps next year Wyoming will be a possibility.
Thanks for all of the help, support, and encouragement!

Old 06-08-2009, 06:06 PM

1,872 posts, read 4,218,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggie Legs View Post
My aunt notified me today that the positions I applied for in Wyoming have already been filled. Perhaps next year Wyoming will be a possibility.
Thanks for all of the help, support, and encouragement!
Bummer to hear that the positions are filled I hope you have better luck next year!

Old 06-09-2009, 05:16 PM

44 posts, read 120,268 times
Froggie....keep looking! Are you going to try and get hired where you are now? I got hired here in Georgia....I will be teaching 7th grade Life Science....Yea!! I am so excited! I've already been working in my classroom! I have to admit that I was scared to death that I wouldn't be able to find a job....many schools have been cutting teacher positions....not that many jobs out there right now.....God provided for me...God is good! I pray that he will provide for you as well!

Old 06-09-2009, 07:48 PM

I'm sending off one last application to Wyoming. There is an opening in Cheyenne listed for one of the high schools there. It can't hurt to try, and as the saying goes "When God closes a door, somewhere He opens a window".

I am also applying around the state of Minnesota and if all else fails, I'll just sub for a year.

Congrats on your position! 7th grade Science would be a fun one to teach... boys especially like the icky-creepy things to do with science

I'll keep you all posted. Not sure where we'll end up, but God has a plan.

Best wishes,

Froggie

Old 06-09-2009, 10:59 PM

1,872 posts, read 4,218,022 times
Congrats on your job, Peaches! I'm happy for you. Good luck with Cheyenne, Froggie. I'll keep my ear open for other places. I thought you wanted to stay in the Lander/Riverton area so I haven't been watching for you! I will now, though!

Old 06-10-2009, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGIAINMT View Post
Congrats on your job, Peaches! I'm happy for you. Good luck with Cheyenne, Froggie. I'll keep my ear open for other places. I thought you wanted to stay in the Lander/Riverton area so I haven't been watching for you! I will now, though!

Well though I would love the Lander/Riverton area most, at this point my husband and I are willing to try other places, since the job market is so tight, and I need experience regardless. Perhaps my dream location will come open some time down the road, but we still both agree that Wyoming has better pay and less taxes than MN.

The listing for the Cheyenne job is no longer on their website, so I am guessing the position has been filled. Please do keep your eye out for any openings. I'm learning to be flexible...

Last edited by Froggie Legs; 06-10-2009 at 09:48 AM..

Old 06-10-2009, 01:27 PM

Just found out I passed the Wyoming constitution tests!

Old 06-10-2009, 02:19 PM

123 posts, read 215,427 times
Congrats! What's your next step Froggie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggie Legs View Post
Just found out I passed the Wyoming constitution tests!

Old 06-10-2009, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgobucks! View Post
Congrats! What's your next step Froggie?
Next step....finding an interview in Wyoming! Have a lead on a possible position, so will get the application sent off today. Keep me in your prayers everyone! I'll need them!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming