Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 01:20 AM

269 posts, read 829,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
friend you like indian people this is great
so do i.
i like people in wyoming.
but marrying out of the black culture has still not healed racisim has it.
but its a good 1st step
i have a dream.
signed
a non white
My blood is the same color as yours bro-that makes me happy to have a friend I MIGHT NEED SOME TIME-GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER, MAY YOUR CHILDREN BE HEALTHY,HAPPY AND WELL LOVED.

Old 03-20-2009, 01:51 AM

269 posts, read 829,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkApe View Post
Last week, the truck belonging to my neighbors was vandalized. It was spray painted with the words "SPICK" (sp) and "GO BACK TO MEXICO".

Here's a link to the police report (first item):

Casper Star-Tribune Online - Casper (http://www.trib.com/articles/2009/03/03/news/casper/d8d7bf33efa04cd78725756e00012286.txt - broken link)
Nice that you know the abbrv"s of raical slurs-thanks for sharing them-if I EVER HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO USE ONE OF YOUR slurs, or pass it on to my kids-I WOULD PROBABLY BE BRAIN DEAD OR TALKING IN DROOL. THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT IN-PUT ON LOVIN AMERICA AND THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE GIVEN THIER LIVES FOR YOUR FREEDOM OF IGNORANCE-RED-WHITE BLACK AND BLUE-WE HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED FOR YOU-GOD BLESS AMERICA

Old 03-20-2009, 07:10 AM
Itz

714 posts, read 2,199,239 times
Quote:
Last week, the truck belonging to my neighbors was vandalized. It was spray painted with the words "SPICK" (sp) and "GO BACK TO MEXICO".

Here's a link to the police report (first item):

Casper Star-Tribune Online - Casper (http://www.trib.com/articles/2009/03/03/news/casper/d8d7bf33efa04cd78725756e00012286.txt - broken link)

Interesting... seeing as how this is in the Bar Nunn subdivision... which has been turning more and more into ghetto area... After all it is the ONLY place where a strip club has been for many many years...

And you get this type of vandalism - no matter what city your in.

Old 03-20-2009, 08:37 AM

1,047 posts, read 2,785,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoman View Post
You have a chip on your shoulder that should never be passed on to your happy kid's-you are thier mentor-do not spoil thier future with no knowledge of the happy times and life they can have in wyo-we are one-red-white-black and blue-welcome all
Your post uses the words that you welcome all but clearly you do not. Is this an example of actions you teach your children?

Old 03-20-2009, 09:18 AM

116 posts, read 449,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz View Post
Interesting... seeing as how this is in the Bar Nunn subdivision... which has been turning more and more into ghetto area... After all it is the ONLY place where a strip club has been for many many years...

And you get this type of vandalism - no matter what city your in.
Almost spit my coffee at the "ghetto" comment. If you think Bar Nunn is a ghetto area, please never, ever visit Detroit.

This heinous act occured in the new part of Bar Nunn. The houses were built in 2005 and are currently selling for $200K-350K or so.

Sadly, you do get racism everywhere. I'm not sure what the point of this anecdote is. Just thought I'd post it because it happened close to home. Maybe the point is "racists are generally not good at spelling."

Oh and there is no strip club in Bar Nunn. It's five or ten miles North of town. Or so I've been told.

Old 03-20-2009, 01:25 PM
Itz

714 posts, read 2,199,239 times
Quote:
Almost spit my coffee at the "ghetto" comment. If you think Bar Nunn is a ghetto area, please never, ever visit Detroit.

This heinous act occured in the new part of Bar Nunn. The houses were built in 2005 and are currently selling for $200K-350K or so.

Sadly, you do get racism everywhere. I'm not sure what the point of this anecdote is. Just thought I'd post it because it happened close to home. Maybe the point is "racists are generally not good at spelling."

Oh and there is no strip club in Bar Nunn. It's five or ten miles North of town. Or so I've been told.
LOL

I would never move to detroit.. .. Bar Nunn does have some nice houses, I actually know a few people that live out there. The club is actually.. yeah.. I forgot.. it is up the road a bit, for some reason I was thinking of the "local" bar. "Local" bars - everywhere are so bad on the "outsider" attitude.

It's really sad to see this take form though in the Casper area, as I never was exposed or saw any type of attitude towards race. When I was in high school we had a "black' family move into the neighborhood and my friend came over and was like - GUESS WHAT??? It was just curiosity!!
So we tried to check it out without being "obvious"... again - curiosity, no maliciousness intent.

Old 03-20-2009, 01:58 PM

632 posts, read 1,517,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoman View Post
You have a chip on your shoulder that should never be passed on to your happy kid's-you are thier mentor-do not spoil thier future with no knowledge of the happy times and life they can have in wyo-we are one-red-white-black and blue-welcome all
Huh?? I'm confused. Where's the "chip". I discussed experiences I've had, and please reread my post. I said Wyoming is a great place to live. Please don't mistake a differing opinion and/or experience for a chip. I'll be happy to respect your differing experiences as well.

Old 03-20-2009, 07:50 PM

10,420 posts, read 14,601,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyolady View Post
Huh?? I'm confused. Where's the "chip". I discussed experiences I've had, and please reread my post. I said Wyoming is a great place to live. Please don't mistake a differing opinion and/or experience for a chip. I'll be happy to respect your differing experiences as well.
Liberals don't tolerate disagreement. Rights are for them, not for those who disagree with them.

Old 03-21-2009, 11:41 AM

1,047 posts, read 2,785,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy in Wyoming View Post
Liberals don't tolerate disagreement. Rights are for them, not for those who disagree with them.
Do you think that is why FEMA is renovating the old internment camps?

Old 03-22-2009, 08:36 AM

18,700 posts, read 42,057,790 times
The discussion has turned into labels and name calling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming