Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2010, 09:59 AM

46 posts, read 134,313 times

Advertisements

Hey guys,

My wife and I are moving to the Great State of Wyoming the 1st of March. About a month ago I asked a question about rentals in the Cody/Powell area and now I'd like your help from a little different perspective and that is;
"Where Not To Live In The Cody/Powell area?

* In Cody/Powell for example, are there areas of town to avoid, housing areas and apartments complexes with a bad reputations etc.
* I understand that Clark has significantly more wind than places like Cody, Powell, Basin, Lovall etc. I would appreciate that kind of information as well so we have a better idea of what to expect. Not only about wind necessary just peculiarities of given areas.

My wife and I are not total Pilgrims we've lived in Douglas, vacationed in Sheridan and I've hunted in the Casper area for years. Oh and we watch a lot of westerns too! We're just looking for your guidance based on folks who live or have lived there. The Chambers of Commerce are great for information, but its also good to hear from the local folks.

Thanks guys, you're the best! We're soon to be fellow Wyomin-ites... Can you give us a Woo-Haa a Yee-Haa or even a Ha-Ha!

Harry
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming