Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2010, 01:27 PM

1,141 posts, read 3,545,849 times

Advertisements

Looking for a beautician in Fort Mill/Tega Cay (160 area) that knows how to cut a real angle cut.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. I need someone who knows actually how to cut an angle cut and not a cut that looks like an upside down bowl.

My girl quit and moved to another state, tried another person and my hair is again a disaster. I have pictures of my cut when it was done right. Shots are front back and side, so a beautician who has above average cutting skills should be able to do it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2010, 10:30 AM

396 posts, read 977,148 times
It has taken me YEARS to find someone I like here!!! I found a girl in Rock Hill I really liked, but a "chance" haircut at a salon in Baxter Village about two months ago means I FINALLY super love my hair!!! You may want to give Dolce Lusso a try. Ask for Heather. She gave me a really nice bob...and it's angled beautifully. I will keep going back! (and they offer FREE bangs service. So - if a month after you get your hair cut and you need your bangs trimmed - it's free! Another nice feature - massage chairs when you get your hair washed!).

Old 09-18-2010, 04:40 PM

1,141 posts, read 3,545,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plotzonit View Post
It has taken me YEARS to find someone I like here!!! I found a girl in Rock Hill I really liked, but a "chance" haircut at a salon in Baxter Village about two months ago means I FINALLY super love my hair!!! You may want to give Dolce Lusso a try. Ask for Heather. She gave me a really nice bob...and it's angled beautifully. I will keep going back! (and they offer FREE bangs service. So - if a month after you get your hair cut and you need your bangs trimmed - it's free! Another nice feature - massage chairs when you get your hair washed!).
Thank you very much, you are the 2nd person that recommended that salon.
I will be calling the salon for an appointment. I've had 3 people that work at that salon recommended for this type of cut. That's a pretty good percentage, must be a good salon.

Old 09-27-2010, 05:29 PM

8 posts, read 19,976 times
Belle Vive in Fort Mill (803)548-8772. I go to Jeorjia most of the time, but they all give an excellent cut!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties