Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 07:34 PM

2,536 posts, read 9,212,864 times

Advertisements

Subway is giving away a free breakfast melt and small coffee (see link for making a reservation)

Subway® Breakfast Sampling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2013, 08:44 PM
NDL

4,518 posts, read 5,650,469 times
Thanks for the tip !

Old 01-30-2013, 08:36 AM

841 posts, read 2,475,843 times
I picked up my free breakfast yesterday morning - and I must warn you....if you have a big appetite, make sure you buy another breakfast to go along with it. While my Breakfast Melt was delicious.....it was literally 3x3 inches. It didn't even tickle my belly! But hey...it was free..that's what mattered the most! Just don't expect to get 'full' from it.

Old 01-30-2013, 09:39 AM
NDL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samana View Post
I picked up my free breakfast yesterday morning - and I must warn you....if you have a big appetite, make sure you buy another breakfast to go along with it. While my Breakfast Melt was delicious.....it was literally 3x3 inches. It didn't even tickle my belly! But hey...it was free..that's what mattered the most! Just don't expect to get 'full' from it.
Do they at least include a decent sized coffee?

This promotion is a great way to get people in the door, and introduce them to what is a fairly new venture for Subway.

I don't know about y'all, but I don't make the connection between "Subway" and "breakfast."

I'd like to see how this promotion works.

Old 01-30-2013, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDL View Post
Do they at least include a decent sized coffee?

This promotion is a great way to get people in the door, and introduce them to what is a fairly new venture for Subway.

I don't know about y'all, but I don't make the connection between "Subway" and "breakfast."

I'd like to see how this promotion works.
The coffee was a decent size...looked to be around a medium sized - but - there was no coffee when I went - they had just put a new pot to brew and it was taking too long so I left w/out my coffee. Where I work, there is a Subway and a Showmars side by side and Showmars gets a LOT more morning business than Subway - which is usually very empty. I must admit, Subway breakfast was pretty good though...at least the little 'bite' that I had!

Old 01-30-2013, 03:44 PM
NDL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samana View Post
Where I work, there is a Subway and a Showmars side by side and Showmars gets a LOT more morning business than Subway - which is usually very empty. I must admit, Subway breakfast was pretty good though...at least the little 'bite' that I had!
Shows how out of the loop I am, for I didn't even know that Showmars had breakfast .

Old 01-31-2013, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDL View Post
Shows how out of the loop I am, for I didn't even know that Showmars had breakfast .
They do. And they have a good selection...eggs, grits, pancakes, french toast, bagels, english muffins...u name it...they got it!

Old 01-31-2013, 03:39 PM

2,364 posts, read 4,872,148 times
We have ours set up for Sat. morning @ the WalMart one. I guess if we are still hungry we can go up the road to IHOP! I'm hoping they allow a soft drink substitution as neither one of us drinks coffee. So you can have ours!

Wanted to sign up for the Subway near the Shomar's but the address was strange, so I picked the one on Charlotte Hwy and ended up with the WM one instead.

Old 02-01-2013, 11:16 AM

2,536 posts, read 9,212,864 times
It was free so I'm not complaining..in fact it was much better than I thought it was going to be (Subway in Fort Mill over by Chirp and Chatter). But I will forewarn you rothbear to have plenty of gas in the vehicle because I think you might be heading up to IHOP afterwards.

They gave us a choice of meats, egg white or whole egg, and whatever else we wanted on it.

It was not huge but then again they do claim that the breakfast sandwich is only 200 calories (size really does matter)

Oh the coffee is a small (which I don't drink). I just ordered a small soda (you fill your own cup) and paid for it (to be fair I did not ask them if I could swap the coffee for the soda so who knows they might just do it?)

Menu - Breakfast | Subway.com

So if you are looking for a snack before breakfast I say make your reservation ahead of time and head on over to Subway tomorrow morning as it is the last day of the promotion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothbear View Post
We have ours set up for Sat. morning @ the WalMart one. I guess if we are still hungry we can go up the road to IHOP! I'm hoping they allow a soft drink substitution as neither one of us drinks coffee. So you can have ours!

Wanted to sign up for the Subway near the Shomar's but the address was strange, so I picked the one on Charlotte Hwy and ended up with the WM one instead.

Old 02-01-2013, 01:47 PM

351 posts, read 656,502 times
Yes, it's a snack. lol The Subway in Rock Hill wouldn't substitute a soda for a coffee, I tried.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties