Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 12:59 PM

4,729 posts, read 19,431,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmd69 View Post
There will plenty more things coming there, my brother-in-law works for York County Building Dept. Good lucks to you folks over there, hope you like more traffic.
Traffic is better than reading your annoying posts. What are lucks? By the way, that is Lancaster County, not York County, so your brother in law doesn't have squat to do with it.
Go back to WNY already where the wind chill is currently -2 degrees.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2008, 05:03 PM

168 posts, read 481,215 times
Come on, no fighting...

In your opinion where is the more desireable location Sun City area or Edenmoor/Jim Wilson/Providence Rd.

thanks

Old 02-11-2008, 07:03 PM

168 posts, read 481,215 times
Thank you for the info....
I am so confused lol. So are you saying that moving close to 521 / Sun City is just becoming a busy place. How about cobblestone which is near River Road?
Yes great detective work.. I heard about the shooting range Do you think that is the reason for all the available lots in Edenmoor and Millbridge?
They said it will take 5 yrs. for Edenmmor to be completed.It is a huge place.

I thought it might be that the people trying to relocate can't sell their homes.

How is Cureton near providence rd.?

thanks

Old 02-11-2008, 08:19 PM

15 posts, read 80,267 times
Millbridge is on a 10 year build out schedule. I know Ryland has introduced a new series of "more affordable" homes in Millbridge, as their original series in the low 400's to 500's wasn't selling.

Old 02-12-2008, 06:22 PM

251 posts, read 1,128,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by groove1 View Post
Traffic is better than reading your annoying posts. What are lucks? By the way, that is Lancaster County, not York County, so your brother in law doesn't have squat to do with it.
Go back to WNY already where the wind chill is currently -2 degrees.
Wow---if I'd written a disrespectful post like that, I would have been immediately deleted. Totally unnecessary.

Old 02-16-2008, 02:28 PM

825 posts, read 2,820,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJM44 View Post
Millbridge is on a 10 year build out schedule. I know Ryland has introduced a new series of "more affordable" homes in Millbridge, as their original series in the low 400's to 500's wasn't selling.
Maybe it's even longer now because of the housing market crash.

Old 02-18-2008, 11:20 AM

4,729 posts, read 19,431,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moedog View Post
Wow---if I'd written a disrespectful post like that, I would have been immediately deleted. Totally unnecessary.
I usually don't make posts like that, but this troll comes on here all the time making negative comments. He/she is re agent and then wonders why they can't sell their own home in this area.

Old 02-18-2008, 12:00 PM

3,483 posts, read 6,266,218 times
Why all the hate. Must be a Detroit thing. Just opinions.

Old 02-20-2008, 05:37 PM

45 posts, read 58,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moedog View Post
The construction on the west side of 521 will be Carolina Commons--to include a Harris Teeter, CVS and other shops. It will not open until sometime in 2009, so don't hold your breath. Ground was also broken for a new library on the southern end of this site but I notice no progress whatsoever is being made on the construction. As far as the excavation on the east side of 521 at Jim Wilson, no one seems to know. Was that a building permit I saw posted on the site?
On the corner of Jim Wilson and 521 is goingto be a Super Walmart

Old 02-21-2008, 10:58 AM

251 posts, read 1,128,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC1972 View Post
On the corner of Jim Wilson and 521 is goingto be a Super Walmart
I don't think so---The Walmart will be built on the east side of 521 at the NC state line--right next to the "Foxhole." A very large shopping complex has been approved for the northeast corner of Jim Wilson and 521--supposedly that would include a Target, cinema and many more shops (something like the Blakney shopping area in Charlotte)--however, that is supposed to be several years in the future. The present construction may be medical buildings. But who knows, if could be a Walmart, that company is not known for its candor....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties