U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2008, 10:15 AM

64 posts, read 269,857 times

Advertisements

My husband and I have a "resort home" in Springfield that we are considering renting. We intend on moving to Fort Mill when our home in Florida sells (sound familiar?) but would like to rent it out in the meantime. I know of CraigsList but where else can we advertise this home?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2008, 10:23 AM

104 posts, read 322,156 times
When will this rental be available? And where is it? My husband and I are looking for a rental until we build/buy a home.

Old 02-06-2008, 10:46 AM

It is available now. It is located in a beautiful neighborhood called Springfield in Fort Mill located off of Springfield Parkway. It is an easy 3 mile drive to I-77. You can find info about the neighborhood by looking up South Charlotte Homes, Carolina Golf Course Homes, Luxury Custom Homes (http://www.crescent-resources.com/communit/charlott/springfield/ - broken link). Ours is considered one of the golf villas and is the "resort" model. Really nice home and neighborhood.

Old 02-07-2008, 09:04 AM

Thanks for the information. We will not be able to rent until June. Good luck

Old 02-07-2008, 01:08 PM

2,536 posts, read 8,754,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K&KsMom View Post
Thanks for the information. We will not be able to rent until June. Good luck
in regard to a rental...can you provide an apx. price range?

Old 02-10-2008, 09:42 PM

24 posts, read 74,018 times
Have you tried the Fort Mill Times? I also do property management and have pretty good luck from Craigslist. Do you have a sign out at the home for rent?

Old 02-11-2008, 06:12 AM

We would like to stay under $1200 a month. I would ideally like to be in a community where the boys would have other children to play with. They really like to play sports and are two active kiddos!!!

Old 02-11-2008, 02:07 PM

Actually we did put a sign in the window last Thursday and we had a renter literally 24 hours later! It pospones our move to Fort Mill by a year but with nothing really selling down here in S. Florida we really didn't have much of a choice.

Old 02-11-2008, 05:30 PM

24 posts, read 74,018 times
Congratulations!!! Best of luck to you on your home in Florida!

Old 02-13-2008, 11:58 AM

2,536 posts, read 8,754,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K&KsMom View Post
We would like to stay under $1200 a month. I would ideally like to be in a community where the boys would have other children to play with. They really like to play sports and are two active kiddos!!!
You mention that you will not be ready to rent until June...which makes it kind of hard to tell you what will be avail. then. My suggestions would be to keep looking at charlotte craigslist, under apts/housing for rent (you then can narrow that down even further and input Tega Cay, or Fort Mill, Rock Hill, etc.). In fact there is a newer home right now on there in Tega Cay for $1250. A few other suggestions....get in touch with the local realtors (they at times are aware of rentals), check the local papers online (Fort Mill Times, The Herald, Lake Wylie Pilot, and even The Charlotte Observer).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties