Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2008, 06:29 AM

193 posts, read 633,628 times

Advertisements

I have two (2) trash carts similar to the one pictured below that I no longer need and am offering for sale. That photo is from Lowes, which is where I bought these about a year and a half ago. The ones I have are a slightly darker green with a black lid. I would be happy to take a photo of the actual carts that are up for sale, but since they are trash cans I wasn't sure if it would be worth the effort...

The 96 gallon carts are large enough to hold a lot of trash! These are the biggest that Lowes or the Home Deport sell that are intended for use as residential "trash cans". For more info, please refer to the Lowes page at:

96 Gallon Green Waste Cart

or contact me.

The carts are in good used condition. They are trash cans, after all, so they are a bit dirty and probably a bit smelly. Other than that, they are in good condition.

We are selling these since Tega Cay has a new trash service, which will only accept their trash carts (they provided two more of these same type). I now have 4 of these sitting in my driveway, so these two must go!

These cost about $89 each when new, so two of them would cost about $178. Please make an offer if you are interested.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2008, 07:15 AM

193 posts, read 633,628 times
If you are interested, please send me a message via the forum (click on my name above in the upper left, and then select "Send a direct message".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties