Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2017, 06:48 PM

7 posts, read 8,578 times

Advertisements

Hello,

My fiancé and I just moved from Florida to Rock Hill because we needed a change and originally from SC (just another area) meaning our family is in SC. We are both looking for jobs and not just any job but GOOD jobs. I've previously worked in real estate as a transaction coordinator/ assistant and in various medical offices as a tech/ front desk receptionist so administrative positions is more of my specialty. I've been on several interviews this week and just wanted to reach out on here to see if anyone knew anyone hiring and if so, please send me their info so I can apply. I'm beyond ready to begin working and anxious to hear some good news! Hoping for full time and to remain close to Rock Hill/ Fort Mill area. Any suggestions?? Only positive comments please, I truly don't need the negative people commenting!

Last edited by pressljs; 09-21-2017 at 06:50 PM.. Reason: Misspelled word
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2017, 01:21 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,976,131 times
I don't know of any jobs but you are fortunate to be interviewed for positions. With everything electronic now it makes one wonder if your application/resume is even reviewed.

The City of Rock Hill posts jobs available in our area but it appears you still must apply through Indeed or Monster.

Week of September 18: http://www.cityofrockhill.com/home/showdocument?id=674

Go to each hospital website and search for employment they post. CMC, Novant and PMC own many local doctors offices around this area and the hospitals will usually post the jobs at the clinics. Also try all the York County School Districts for posted jobs. Also Winthrop University has jobs listed on their website.

There is a place across from York Tech on Anderson Road in the BTC Building, SC Works. I assume is it like our former Employment Office that could help you find work in your field.

https://scworks.org/directory.asp

Best wishes in your search and I hope you find work soon.

Old 09-26-2017, 05:59 AM

4,272 posts, read 6,305,824 times
Use search engines like Glassdoor and Indeed, as well as social media sites like LinkedIn to search as well.

Old 09-26-2017, 09:27 PM

158 posts, read 181,048 times
I landed my job in Rock Hill from Iowa using LinkedIn.

Old 10-05-2017, 08:44 PM

7 posts, read 8,578 times
Thanks!! I’ve been on Indeed, Ziprecruiter, and more! I’ll be checking for more though! Thanks again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties