Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2018, 10:38 AM

40 posts, read 54,891 times

Advertisements

ISO RENTAL HOME by Aug: Rental house or townhouse in or near Fort Mill (Fort Mill, SC)

Single professional, female looking for a LONG TERM RENTAL home (1-2 yrs), preferably in the 29715 zip code of Fort Mill, SC but willing to consider renting in other nearby areas as well.

I am looking to rent a house or townhouse, minimum 2 bd/2ba with a garage OR 3bd/2ba w/ or w/o a garage. My preferred budget is between $1,000 - $1,400/month. I can be slightly flexible on that, as I don't mind paying a worthy price for a worthy property. I simply need a home large enough for all of my furniture without having to incur the cost of a storage unit as well.

I'm what most people would call a "neat freak"....very organized and serious about cleanliness....a little OCD, if I'm honest. Most of all, I hate moving! I don't want to buy again right now, especially in this terrible sellers' market! I have a proven track record of paying on time and taking care of the properties I've rented (rental and character references available). I am known to treat the rental property as if it is my own home. My current landlord can also attest to that fact! I'm looking to move by no later than the end of August - early September, if at all possible.

**This is a serious posting, NO SCAMS PLEASE!!**

I am a real, honest person, just looking for quality, affordable housing in Fort Mill, SC. Please respond at your earliest convenience with rental info and photos if you think you may have a suitable property. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2018, 11:54 AM

4,271 posts, read 6,296,510 times
Have you contacted Muse Realty? They represent most of the home rentals in the area.

Here's one in Indian Land:
https://muserealty.appfolio.com/list...a-0b75f2647c9e

Rock Hill:
https://muserealty.appfolio.com/list...d-f0956af06141

Rock Hill:
https://muserealty.appfolio.com/list...0-900bbb0f22e9

Old 07-05-2018, 01:27 PM

40 posts, read 54,891 times
Thanks Girl. I've actually looked at Muse. Most of their rentals are overpriced in comparison to others in Fort Mill...at least for what they are offering, but you also can't just go see them with a realtor.

If I see a property I'm interested in seeing, I typically reach out to my realtor to set up a viewing. However, for Muse rentals, you can only view on weekdays (during their office hours), and you have to drive down to Rock Hill to pick up a key and then take it back, so it is a bit inconvenient for me because I work during their office hours. I would have to drive from Charlotte to Rock Hill to check out a key, drive to the property to view it, and then take the key back and go back to work.

The one in Indian Land is way too far out for me. It is out off 521, nearly in Lancaster. I'd prefer not to be so far from the interstate since I work in Charlotte and traffic is already a major issue. The commute time back and forth simply isn't worth it to me.

I check Zillow frequently (Muse and Rhinehart post their rentals there), but I was hoping that by posting in here, it would open other avenues that I may not know about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties