U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2008, 08:47 AM

4,730 posts, read 18,140,573 times

Advertisements

Near the McD's at 160 and Gold Hill Rd...the one on 521 is still a little closer, but I am down around where the new one will be often.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2008, 10:57 AM

849 posts, read 2,408,726 times
Great news! Love me some donuts!!!

Old 04-21-2008, 11:13 AM

Love their coffee...about to go get some at our cafe.

Old 04-21-2008, 11:54 AM

2,536 posts, read 8,550,842 times
yeah there was a thread about a week ago confirming a Dunkin Donuts was coming (yipee!)

I originally had heard that there was going to be one in Stonecrest...but hey I'm all for where it is going now!

Also I heard thru the grapevine that there is a bakery coming to town (over by Town Tavern)...anyone know anymore about that?

Old 04-21-2008, 12:45 PM

417 posts, read 749,171 times
Default Fort Mill Bakery

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethecarolinas View Post
yeah there was a thread about a week ago confirming a Dunkin Donuts was coming (yipee!)

I originally had heard that there was going to be one in Stonecrest...but hey I'm all for where it is going now!

Also I heard thru the grapevine that there is a bakery coming to town (over by Town Tavern)...anyone know anymore about that?

BreadSmith Bakery~.....Hope it's Yummy!

Breadsmith® Artisan Breads

Old 04-21-2008, 12:48 PM

17 posts, read 59,131 times
Default dunkn'

that's what i've been waiting for, i just hope the service is better than the one in rh, every sunday morning i go to the rh one on celanese and they are always out of bagels....oh well at least i still got my cawfee.

Old 04-21-2008, 01:07 PM

2,536 posts, read 8,550,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singe View Post
BreadSmith Bakery~.....Hope it's Yummy!

Breadsmith® Artisan Breads
..why thank you Singe!

Old 04-21-2008, 01:35 PM

151 posts, read 528,289 times
When I told the wife they were putting in a Dunkin D we got the urge, and headed straight for Rock Hill. Granted we didn't hit it fresh out of the oven, but I must say my general recollection was that DD used to have great Donuts. Boy, that was a let down. Very little selection, and quite dry. Good thing I got the coffee to dunk in. I also ordered what looked like a Vanilla creme filled, but it was a bait and switch IMO. It was a dollup of vanilla icing stuck on the edge of a dusted dognut. I do hope ours is an improvement, though not holding my breath.

Old 04-21-2008, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatTerra View Post
When I told the wife they were putting in a Dunkin D we got the urge, and headed straight for Rock Hill. Granted we didn't hit it fresh out of the oven, but I must say my general recollection was that DD used to have great Donuts. Boy, that was a let down. Very little selection, and quite dry. Good thing I got the coffee to dunk in. I also ordered what looked like a Vanilla creme filled, but it was a bait and switch IMO. It was a dollup of vanilla icing stuck on the edge of a dusted dognut. I do hope ours is an improvement, though not holding my breath.
The donuts are dfinitely not as good as they used to be. They haven't made them in store in years. They have conncentrated on coffee the last few years since it's about 83% of their business. They are also now offereing more sandwiches, personal pizzas, etc.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:31 AM

19 posts, read 69,720 times
Default Dunkin Donuts

I love Dunkin Donuts coffee! Their bagels and croissants are pretty tasty. I find it *interesting* that they are branching out and now are selling pizzas; that is just bizarre.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties