Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2008, 06:34 AM

116 posts, read 514,350 times

Advertisements

I plan on moving to baxter village i was wondering i have a 13year old anda 4 year old one is about to go to 9th grade and the other one is going to kindergarten ,she is in an early entrance to kindergarten ,by the way i live in the state of Maryland ,which school will both of my girls attend ,for the people that live in baxter village what school district do they fall under is it york county school district or fort mill schools district ,i'm confused,and what grocery store is in the baxter towne center ,they told me it was harris teeter supermarket just wondering is that true ,just wondering is there a early entrance to kindergarten program (EEK program)like i said my daughter is in a early entrance program ,and the reason is that her birthday is October 2nd ,which is after the cutoff date (In Maryland your child has to be 5 by September 1)Just wondering how South Carolina 's kindergarten program was anyway can someone give me some information ,if youi want my email address it wynetta69@yahoo.com or youi can post on the board and i will check it frequently thanks alot
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2008, 10:42 AM

850 posts, read 2,654,045 times
Harris Teeter is accross the street from Baxter, alond with a CVS, Wal-Greens, Wendys, BK, CF, Lowes.... and many other shops... Wal-Mart mile or so down 160...

Old 06-04-2009, 12:05 PM

25 posts, read 55,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wynettam View Post
I plan on moving to baxter village i was wondering i have a 13year old anda 4 year old one is about to go to 9th grade and the other one is going to kindergarten ,she is in an early entrance to kindergarten ,by the way i live in the state of Maryland ,which school will both of my girls attend ,for the people that live in baxter village what school district do they fall under is it york county school district or fort mill schools district ,i'm confused,and what grocery store is in the baxter towne center ,they told me it was harris teeter supermarket just wondering is that true ,just wondering is there a early entrance to kindergarten program (EEK program)like i said my daughter is in a early entrance program ,and the reason is that her birthday is October 2nd ,which is after the cutoff date (In Maryland your child has to be 5 by September 1)Just wondering how South Carolina 's kindergarten program was anyway can someone give me some information ,if youi want my email address it wynetta69@yahoo.com or youi can post on the board and i will check it frequently thanks alot
Baxter Village is in the Fort Mill school district. Orchard Park Elementary is in the neighborhood. You have to be 5 by Sept. 1 in South Carolina too. But there is a great "child development center," Field of Dreams in Baxter which would be a good alternative until kindergarten. The ninth-grader would attend Fort Mill High School, which is not far but not within walking distance.

Old 08-21-2009, 09:32 AM

14 posts, read 27,219 times
I just lowered my house 38K under appraised value in Baxter Village.
It has a large lot (wooded) a movie theater with seating for 8 and is a 4bedroom with office that could be 5th.

Last edited by SunnyKayak; 08-21-2009 at 12:09 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties