U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2009, 09:34 AM

4,090 posts, read 5,450,241 times

Advertisements

Saw this on another forum:

It'll feature local news/events as well as miscellaneous commentary. It's kind of a "catch all" website for folks who are looking for general information abourt Fort Mill, and I hope to eventually include Clover, York, Rock Hill and Steele Creek (right now it's only about Fort Mill, Indian Land and Tega Cay).

PLEASE come by - new things get posted every day and I hope to build a regular audience of readers and tipsters! Tell all your friends and neighbors about it as well as I want it to become "the" source for folks to find info on Fort Mill!

The Scoop Mill
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2009, 04:17 PM

Since this is the thread that caused her to email me, I wanted to send LovestheCarolinas a shout out and say THANKS for the email! I would have responded but your email address was cut off. Feel free to email me again (I've fixed my email so it won't cut off your email again) - would love to stay in contact with you!

Girl

Old 02-24-2009, 05:51 AM

41 posts, read 105,269 times
Smile Great website

Love the website! Keep up the Great Work!

Old 02-24-2009, 06:09 AM

56 posts, read 161,471 times
Nice looking site - great job putting it together. It must be a lot of work keeping something like that going... It's going to be nice to have another source of news for the area - you're filling a gap, I think. I'll definitely add you to my news rotation Best of luck!

Old 02-25-2009, 08:08 AM

396 posts, read 912,400 times
I'm lovin' it "Girl"!

Old 03-10-2009, 07:02 AM

The ability to rate restaurants is now available on ScoopMill. Worth checking out.

Old 07-25-2009, 09:36 AM

I figured I'd add this onto this thread rather than make a new one. ScoopMill.com announced yesterday that they are partnering with a new venture to support locally-owned businesses in the Fort Mill/Tega Cay area during this tough economy (and after, of course). ScoopMill has a post talking about the new group AND has an offer for folks to win a $100 gift certificate to any locally-owned business that's on this new website.

Here's the post: The Scoop Mill » Blog Archive » Attention All! We Have a Giveaway Contest!!

If you live in FM/TC and own your own business, you should check it out and see if you want to sign up your business. The new website will be a place where businesses can offer coupons and discounts to customers. They are accepting not only brick and mortar stores, but ones with only online presence as well - as long as the person lives in our area.

I thought that was kind of cool and worth posting here in case anyone wanted to 1) enter the contest at ScoopMill.com or 2) sign up their business at the new website.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties