Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2010, 10:54 AM

14 posts, read 49,777 times

Advertisements

Looking for local House Painter/Contractor to paint interior of River Hills home. Can anyone reccommend or if you have your own company, am looking ot get quotes and hire within the next 30 days. Thanks

ManaMark
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2010, 07:52 PM

35 posts, read 94,300 times
We just had our house painted last week. We are thrilled with the results. The gentleman is out of Charlotte, but he came down to Ft. Mill. He's been painting for about 13 yrs and in business for himself for about 8 now. He came to me with very high recommendations from several of the people at my work.

We bought the paint in advance and moved some of the items to the center of the room, but he came and completed our job in a single day. His work crew was at our house on time and we felt very comfortable leaving them in our house to complete the job while we were at work. They cleaned up and locked up behind themselves. We are very pleased with the work. This is the 2nd time we've used him now. He really does a great job.

Acuario Painting
Arturo Salguero
704-506-2275 cell
704-599-2098 office
acuariopainting12@hotmail.com
I don't know how often he's in his office, so I'd just call his cell.

Hope you like his work.

Old 09-11-2010, 06:09 PM

25 posts, read 90,391 times
Had MJ Contractors do my home. I was afraid to hire a one man show and have someone in the home for a week+ These guys were in and out quickly and did very nice work. Ask to speak to Miguel. I'm pretty sure he is the owner. (704) 905-9402

Old 09-17-2010, 09:40 PM

1 posts, read 2,019 times
give me a call if you still need a quote ..i run a painting business here in the lake wylie area 803-818-5880. you can find my web address in my contact info
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties