View Single Post

Old 04-04-2012, 02:52 PM
sickofnyc

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptnRn View Post
I think anyone who really cares about the truth about what happened in this case needs to listen to this interview with Joe Oliver, a black friend of George Zimmerman who has talked to him about what happened that night.

He cites several examples of the misinformation that is out there and sets the record straight regarding what happened. The press has done such a botched job or reporting the facts that numerous people are vilifying Zimmerman based on totally false information.

Friend: George Zimmerman scared for his life | News - Home

See the complete transcript of this interview with Joe Oliver at the website above. But more importantly listen to the sincerity in the voice of this black man as he explains his understanding of this event. It is clear that he is certain George Zimmerman has been victimized and events described by the news media has been grossly misrepresented.

Here are a few quotes from the transcript.

There is a lot more detail there but I'm trying to limit how much I quote. Joe Oliver goes on to describe how George Zimmerman was heading back to his car after the dispatcher asked him if he was following Martin and said he did not need to do that, George said OK and headed back to his car. It was after that that Martin came after George, they exchanged words and Martin struck Zimmerman, knocking him to the ground then sitting on top of him and began beating him.
Zimmerman's “Black Friend” Exposed As Fraud ... Watch the interview below: ...

Joe Oliver Exposed on Lawrence O'Donnell's Last Call | News One

I think it is possible that Zimmerman might have a black friend, but this guy really does not seem to be a friend as much as a casual acquaintance.