View Single Post

Old 04-24-2017, 10:45 AM
DRob4JC

45,716 posts, read 27,332,929 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Despite Reports, Fmr Fox Guest Now Claims She Was Never Sexually Harassed by Sean Hannity Now she admits that he did not sexually harass her! I guess we will hear some apologies from some posters here. I will wait to hear the crickets!!
Interesting...

“I would never accuse him of that. Sexual harassment has a special meaning under the law, and I would never accuse him of that,” Schlussel, an attorney herself, said. Schlussel said the interaction happened in the early 2000’s when Hannity was in Detroit taping a show.

“He tried to get me to go back to the hotel after the show after he and his executive producer Bill Shine treated me horribly,” she said on the radio program. Schlussel later clarified that it wasn’t his hotel room, but rather his hotel. She told LawNewz.com that she did go on the show following the incident, but after that was “banned from Fox News.”

I never thought I was sexually harassed by Sean Hannity, I thought he was weird and creepy not someone I liked,” Schlussel said.

So.... what is all of this, if it's really nothing?

The actual audio of the podcast is here. It is 8 minutes long.

First thing out of mouth when asked about O' Reilly - "not O'Reilly but Sean Hannity". She is an attorney, so she isn't stupid, but something is up here. And now she says never thought it was sexual harassment.

Maybe she is trying to light a match to see if anyone else is out there.

Slimy stuff here...