Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 10:45 AM

45,598 posts, read 27,230,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Despite Reports, Fmr Fox Guest Now Claims She Was Never Sexually Harassed by Sean Hannity Now she admits that he did not sexually harass her! I guess we will hear some apologies from some posters here. I will wait to hear the crickets!!
Interesting...

“I would never accuse him of that. Sexual harassment has a special meaning under the law, and I would never accuse him of that,” Schlussel, an attorney herself, said. Schlussel said the interaction happened in the early 2000’s when Hannity was in Detroit taping a show.

“He tried to get me to go back to the hotel after the show after he and his executive producer Bill Shine treated me horribly,” she said on the radio program. Schlussel later clarified that it wasn’t his hotel room, but rather his hotel. She told LawNewz.com that she did go on the show following the incident, but after that was “banned from Fox News.”

I never thought I was sexually harassed by Sean Hannity, I thought he was weird and creepy not someone I liked,” Schlussel said.

So.... what is all of this, if it's really nothing?

The actual audio of the podcast is here. It is 8 minutes long.

First thing out of mouth when asked about O' Reilly - "not O'Reilly but Sean Hannity". She is an attorney, so she isn't stupid, but something is up here. And now she says never thought it was sexual harassment.

Maybe she is trying to light a match to see if anyone else is out there.

Slimy stuff here...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2017, 10:47 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,044,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Still waiting for the apologies from the people who trashed him on here. I wont hold my breath!!
They don't owe you an apology -- lol -- that's the funniest logic ever.

They still don't like him and what they said about him still holds for them -- guilty or not.

Don't you think it is odd she is recorded as saying those things and then is so quick today to change her mind.

No?

Why didn't she release on Friday -- I DID NOT MEAN THAT.

It is kind of suspicious.

Old 04-24-2017, 10:50 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,737,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
While I agree with you that Bill certainly is a scumbag, that was nearly 20 years ago. I'm talking about what is happening today....
Bill Clinton CONTINUES to fly around the world cheating on his wife. They don't even live together. They have separate lives.

Old 04-24-2017, 11:13 AM

15,537 posts, read 10,518,276 times
" Hannity fires back against harassment accuser. Threatens legal action "

If he didn't do anything wrong, he should fire back. I don't know what happened, not a fan, don't care. However, people should fire back if they feel they are being railroaded. I have my doubts about this one, if I remember right, this lady accused Hannity of stealing her information and claimed his fund raiser was a fraud.

Old 04-24-2017, 11:16 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,737,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
" Hannity fires back against harassment accuser. Threatens legal action "

If he didn't do anything wrong, he should fire back. I don't know what happened, not a fan, don't care. However, people should fire back if they feel they are being railroaded. I have my doubts about this one, if I remember right, this lady accused Hannity of stealing her information and claimed his fund raiser was a fraud.
Sean Hannity has a stellar reputation of being a devoted family man. He is obsessively "nerdy" when it comes to risky behavior even when dealing with callers to his show. This accuser has bit off more than she can chew.

Old 04-24-2017, 11:30 AM

17,816 posts, read 13,724,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Sean Hannity has a stellar reputation of being a devoted family man. He is obsessively "nerdy" when it comes to risky behavior even when dealing with callers to his show. This accuser has bit off more than she can chew.
I think it's stellar that he didn't stoop to propositioning a liberal.

Old 04-24-2017, 04:09 PM

15,537 posts, read 10,518,276 times
Local news station reporting that Hannity is suing his accuser.

Old 04-24-2017, 05:22 PM

524 posts, read 362,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
really? clinton's accusers were mocked, ridiculed, called whores ....and threatened. bill clinton was treated as a normal red blooded male and worshiped as a hero.

As for hillary ...no proof? There certainly was proof. She just wasn't charged. But she still may be.
by hillary!

Old 04-24-2017, 05:25 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,394,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
The left declares everyone guilty except for the Clintons and any other leftists!
I find it interesting that this post is 2 down from mine where I state that I haven't seen anything that indicates he is guilty, and I find the statements so far to be unsavory.

Apparently I don't qualify as a member of the left. Which is not unreasonable since I think for myself.

Old 04-24-2017, 08:13 PM

27,215 posts, read 46,782,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Sean Hannity Accused of Sexually Harassing Fox News Guest - The Daily Beast

Nice to see a guy that will fight back and won't take it
Hannity will not be silenced by the left or by crazy women!

Not CNN or another left wing or but case will silence him and only the left will believe this total non sense !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies