Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2018, 02:32 PM

2,594 posts, read 1,245,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cent0089 View Post
No, because it was not trolling IMO, just as your opinion on Middle east influence on Europe was not trolling. It was your opinion and i have no problem with that. Your support to scumbags who throws acid on people is something i have problem with.
Sorry but my posts about the Middle East civilizing Europeans is not my opinion. Its historical fact. If you need me to carefully deconstruct why exactly that is the case I would be more then happy to educate you.

Also before you go frothing at the mouth over a news post put up by a white supremacists whose only reference is a well know far right "news" network. Why not ask a few questions first like a smart person would do. Did any policemen need to be hospitalized? To what extent were their injuries? Why did some of the migrants throw acid? How did they even get a hold of acid? Was the intention of the acid injuries intentional or a mere accident.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2018, 02:39 PM

7,501 posts, read 6,304,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post
Sorry but my posts about the Middle East civilizing Europeans is not my opinion. Its historical fact. If you need me to carefully deconstruct why exactly that is the case I would be more then happy to educate you.

Also before you go frothing at the mouth over a news post put up by a white supremacists whose only reference is a well know far right "news" network. Why not ask a few questions first like a smart person would do. Did any policemen need to be hospitalized? To what extent were their injuries? Why did some of the migrants throw acid? How did they even get a hold of acid? Was the intention of the acid injuries intentional or a mere accident.

thanks for making some sense on this board, it is severly lacking lately.

Old 08-23-2018, 03:09 PM

412 posts, read 303,138 times
Quote:

You accusing me to live in lily white world, when you don´t know nothing about me, you talking here about some dirty primitive white ancestors, you talk about slovakian people brings nothing to world culture. Stick with the topic man and let me educate you my friend. Did you ever met someone who was seriously injured by acid? Because ive met. Scream of that person is something i would never forget, too bad you was not there to hear that. And someone who want intentionally hurt other people with this deserve bullet in head. And i dont care if attacker is uneducated subsaharan African, arabian astrologic, blonde north european or KenFresno. And you write here that you support these guys and the way how they do it. Hopefully there are not many people with that opinion. Sorry for my poor english and have a nice day all of you

Old 08-23-2018, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cent0089 View Post
You accusing me to live in lily white world, when you don´t know nothing about me, you talking here about some dirty primitive white ancestors, you talk about slovakian people brings nothing to world culture. Stick with the topic man and let me educate you my friend. Did you ever met someone who was seriously injured by acid? Because ive met. Scream of that person is something i would never forget, too bad you was not there to hear that. And someone who want intentionally hurt other people with this deserve bullet in head. And i dont care if attacker is uneducated subsaharan African, arabian astrologic, blonde north european or KenFresno. And you write here that you support these guys and the way how they do it. Hopefully there are not many people with that opinion. Sorry for my poor english and have a nice day all of you
I trashed your primitive European ancestors so that you wouldn't get any idea in your head that you or any of the people that you know are better then these African migrants. It wasn't that long ago it was your people who was in this position.

This is poor Slovak family that showed up to our shores with little money or hope for the future. We didn't let them drown in the Atlantic ocean, we gave them a chance. Now its Europe's turn to pay it forward.

There is no account any of the Spanish police were hurt enough to even warrant a hospital visit. And you believe that these migrants deserve "a bullet to the head" for something that didn't even constitute a serious injury?

Btw what was not mentioned in the original post (mostly because its intent was to inflame racist emotions in people like you) was that some of the migrants who rushed through the fences were waving EU flags. Shouting "we love the EU" they were obviously happy to be able to build a new life on European soil.

Do these guys look like a threat to the European way of life?

Old 08-23-2018, 04:08 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,915,476 times
Quote:
I trashed your primitive European ancestors so that you wouldn't get any idea in your head that you or any of the people that you know are better then these African migrants. It wasn't that long ago it was your people who was in this position.

This is poor Slovak family that showed up to our shores with little money or hope for the future. We didn't let them drown in the Atlantic ocean, we gave them a chance. Now its Europe's turn to pay it forward.

There is no account any of the Spanish police were hurt enough to even warrant a hospital visit. And you believe that these migrants deserve "a bullet to the head" for something that didn't even constitute a serious injury?

Btw what was not mentioned in the original post (mostly because its intent was to inflame racist emotions in people like you) was that some of the migrants who rushed through the fences were waving EU flags. Shouting "we love the EU" they were obviously happy to be able to build a new life on European soil.

Do these guys look like a threat to the European way of life?

The people you're responding to do believe they are a threat because these migrants won't reproduce white babies. They don't want them coming in period because they're black. They don't want non-Europeans in Europe period.

Old 08-23-2018, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
[/b]

The people you're responding to do believe they are a threat because these migrants won't reproduce white babies. They don't want them coming in period because they're black. They don't want non-Europeans in Europe period.
I suspect that to be the case. But I want to do my best to ensure that the window dressing they use to soften their underlining white supremacist ideology is exposed.

Old 08-23-2018, 05:32 PM

1,663 posts, read 879,545 times
Quote:

There is no account any of the Spanish police were hurt enough to even warrant a hospital visit.
And you believe that these migrants deserve "a bullet to the head" for something that didn't even constitute a serious injury?
The Spanish police were lucky. Have you seen what an acid attack can do? And I don't understand why, if these guys were so happy to be in Europe they had to celebrate by throwing sulfuric acid on the people whose country they just invaded. And as so called "migrants" moving to a different continent, of all the things they could have brought, (clothes, food, ect) they brought battery acid. Why do they need that if they're just looking to "build a new life on European soil?"

This is what an acid attack can do to a person.

Old 08-23-2018, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozerbear View Post
The Spanish police were lucky. Have you seen what an acid attack can do? And I don't understand why, if these guys were so happy to be in Europe they had to celebrate by throwing sulfuric acid on the people whose country they just invaded. And as so called "migrants" moving to a different continent, of all the things they could have brought, (clothes, food, ect) they brought battery acid. Why do they need that if they're just looking to "build a new life on European soil?"

This is what an acid attack can do to a person.

Here is a video of a man putting his hand in battery acid. Keep in mind in the news story they mentioned it was battery acid which was thrown at the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMp0PMvECeE

Notice how nothing dramatic happens...yeah cause battery acid has a low concentration of sulfuric acid generally around 30% and it would take a while for it to cause severe damage to your skin. The images of the people you posted were dosed with a high concentrations of sulfuric acid which yes causes severe skin damage immediately. Not the same thing as what happened in Spain. Comparing the images you posted to what actually happened, would be like comparing the damage of pellet gun to that of a high powered rifle . Battery acid at best its a bad skin irritant until you wipe it off your body. Hence none of the police needed hospitalization. Educate yourself.

Old 08-24-2018, 07:23 AM

1,663 posts, read 1,057,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Info wars isn't a reliable source.

According to who?
I would say InfoWars is about as reliable as most other media outlets.
Probably more reliable than CNN.

Old 08-24-2018, 07:32 AM

1,663 posts, read 1,057,368 times
Quote:
Europe spent the last 400 years overrunning everyone else's homeland. Now its there turn. Best of luck to all of those Africans trying to make it into Europe. Godspeed.
What an idiotic argument.
I suppose since the Mongols overran much of Europe about 800 years ago, then maybe it's time for Europeans to invade Mongolia and teach them a lesson!

Btw, only a small number of European nations participated in colonialism.
And most regions of the world that were colonized are far better off because of it.

South Africa would not have any modern cities or infastructure if the British had not made it a colony.
Australia and New Zealand were both once British colonies and now are excellent, first world nations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa