Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2014, 03:42 PM

19 posts, read 67,543 times

Advertisements

Hello

My 2001 Dakota (4.7 309K miles) was totaled by the insurance company. They offered me $2,300 and I negotiated the settlement to $4,000.

I have dealt with insurance companies before and knew what to do. However I was really pissed off this time because it was my customized truck not just my ordinary vehicle
It also bothered me how insurance companies get away with low balling on the settlement amount offer and forcing you to accept on their terms. I can’t change the way insurance companies act, but I can help people with information and knowledge on how to receive fair value for your car or truck.

I created a FREE service to help consumers negotiate with insurance companies and fight back. This site is the first of its kind.

The name of the website is Car Claim Relief Car Claim Relief - Getting Started with Auto Insurance Settlement Coaching

There are no ads, or solicitation of any kind, just information to help with the insurance claim adjuster. You are already upset that your life has been turned upside down because of your accident and insurance company response the last thing you need is someone soliciting you.

Hopefully you will never experience an auto accident with a totaled vehicle (no personal injuries) but if you do or know someone who has pass on the info, they will appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama