Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2014, 12:33 AM

1 posts, read 796 times

Advertisements

Hello,
I am about to graduate college, I am currently looking for an apartment on my own. YES NO MORE ROOMMATES.However, this comes with a cost, I have to pay a lot more for rent. I have found some apartments that are in my budget. However, I am not sure if they are in good areas.... it would be awesome if you could take the time to rate the places i list or simple tell me if these are good bad or okay apartments. Racquet club, Jersey meadows, and candlelight village. Also if you have any suggested for place that would be awesome too! My maximum budget is 600 dollars, I am just getting on my feet and don't have a lot of money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2014, 07:02 AM

3,981 posts, read 8,199,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegegrad14 View Post
Hello,
I am about to graduate college, I am currently looking for an apartment on my own. YES NO MORE ROOMMATES.However, this comes with a cost, I have to pay a lot more for rent. I have found some apartments that are in my budget. However, I am not sure if they are in good areas.... it would be awesome if you could take the time to rate the places i list or simple tell me if these are good bad or okay apartments. Racquet club, Jersey meadows, and candlelight village. Also if you have any suggested for place that would be awesome too! My maximum budget is 600 dollars, I am just getting on my feet and don't have a lot of money.
I think you would get better answers if you move this to the USA- Iowa board.

Old 04-24-2014, 07:48 AM

3,875 posts, read 4,712,340 times
Yes, Rabflmom is correct. Move your thread to the Iowa forum. In the general Iowa forum there have been several Quad Cities threads. You should get some results if you post there.
Be prepared though for the possibility of some negativity in feedback as Quad Cities threads have a history of generating some extremely negative responses.
From my experiences, Davenport & Bettendorf, on the Iowa side of river & meto area, are not as bad as some folks would have you believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas