Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2019, 11:25 PM

95 posts, read 68,579 times

Advertisements

Jogjakarta, Indonesia

Last edited by Mr.Pagpag; 02-25-2019 at 11:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2019, 11:48 PM

West Java, Indonesia

Ijen

Bromo

Tumpak Sewu

Old 02-26-2019, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradpaisley94 View Post
Me and my girlfriend are currently in Australia and we are thinking about going to Britain in June. On our way here, we did not rush it and stayed 1 week in Singapore and 1 week in Kula Lumpur, Malaysia, before coming to Australia. On our way back to Europe we are thinking about doing the same thing. However, we are not sure about where to go. Many Australians have recommended Bali or Phuket, but those places do not interest us too much. They seem so exploited and party-oriented. We are looking for some place with a little bit of everything. Some nice nature, culture, history and so forth. Maybe not too expensive, but still safe and friendly. We don’t know much about Asia, so that is why we are turning to you.

We are not interested in Japan, China or India. Too much to do in too little time. Places like Bangkok and Jakarta seems too much alike Kuala Lumpur. We have considered Borneo or Sri Lanka as interesting places. What would you recommend? One or two places. 3-6 days per place.
north part of bali more calm not party oriented definitely more cheaper

or other island near bali,.. lombok or gili

Old 02-27-2019, 09:02 AM

6,288 posts, read 11,775,293 times
I was in Cambodia and Vietnam (Saigon and the coast north of Saigon) last year and enjoyed both places quite a bit. I would like to return there someday.

I also am interested in visiting Kota Kinabalu, I've heard some interesting things about it.

Old 02-28-2019, 05:30 AM

12 posts, read 8,198 times
Toba Lake is the best place to visit.

Old 03-05-2019, 09:15 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,032,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradpaisley94 View Post
Me and my girlfriend are currently in Australia and we are thinking about going to Britain in June. On our way here, we did not rush it and stayed 1 week in Singapore and 1 week in Kula Lumpur, Malaysia, before coming to Australia. On our way back to Europe we are thinking about doing the same thing. However, we are not sure about where to go. Many Australians have recommended Bali or Phuket, but those places do not interest us too much. They seem so exploited and party-oriented. We are looking for some place with a little bit of everything. Some nice nature, culture, history and so forth. Maybe not too expensive, but still safe and friendly. We don’t know much about Asia, so that is why we are turning to you.

We are not interested in Japan, China or India. Too much to do in too little time. Places like Bangkok and Jakarta seems too much alike Kuala Lumpur. We have considered Borneo or Sri Lanka as interesting places. What would you recommend? One or two places. 3-6 days per place.
Sri Lanka is beautiful. Some great food and beaches.

Goa in India has great beaches and you will feel at home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia