Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2016, 08:24 PM

3 posts, read 1,887 times

Advertisements

Hello,

I just moved to Atlanta.

I'm looking for a restaurant with a private room that can seat 20 people for a business dinner.

Looking for an average cost of around $25 per person.

Looking for general american cuisine.

Thanks for any help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2016, 06:42 AM

23,461 posts, read 44,074,708 times
What area of Atlanta would be convenient?

I liked Maggiano's for this sort of thing, as the family-style dining is a good icebreaker. Be sure to reserve a private dining room, though, as the restaurant is NOISY.

Old 08-07-2016, 07:44 AM

Pretty much any area in Atlanta would work. Thanks for the suggestion about maggianos I'll definitely look into that. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions. Thanks again for the help.

Old 08-07-2016, 09:03 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,410,626 times
Maggianos is good for Italian. Also:

Stoney River - great steaks
Ray's - great seafood

Old 08-07-2016, 09:09 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,643,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizenakira View Post
Hello,

I just moved to Atlanta.

I'm looking for a restaurant with a private room that can seat 20 people for a business dinner.

Looking for an average cost of around $25 per person.

Looking for general american cuisine.

Thanks for any help.
Try Davios in Buckhead (https://davios.com/atl).

Old 08-07-2016, 10:36 AM

Everyone, thank you so much for all the information I really appreciate it. If anyone else has any further ideas it would really be a great help. Thanks again.

Old 08-07-2016, 10:50 AM

23,461 posts, read 44,074,708 times
Canoe in Vinings is excellent. They have a private dining area in the wine cellar, which has a quiet and romantic ambience. I had my husband's birthday there and it was excellent. They do request for a banquet-sized party that you limit your menu selections to two or three items, which is nice because you can control the cost of your event.
Also check out Barcelona in Inman Park Village; that was the scene of another birthday party. They have a great patio with outdoor fireplace that they'll reserve for you. Instead of a regular dinner, we ordered a selection of Tapas with Cava to drink. It was right around $25 per. They've just opened a second restaurant in West Midtown that also handles private parties.

Old 08-07-2016, 10:54 AM
bu2

24,080 posts, read 14,875,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinDecatur View Post
Canoe in Vinings is excellent. They have a private dining area in the wine cellar, which has a quiet and romantic ambience. I had my husband's birthday there and it was excellent. They do request for a banquet-sized party that you limit your menu selections to two or three items, which is nice because you can control the cost of your event.
Also check out Barcelona in Inman Park Village; that was the scene of another birthday party. They have a great patio with outdoor fireplace that they'll reserve for you. Instead of a regular dinner, we ordered a selection of Tapas with Cava to drink. It was right around $25 per. They've just opened a second restaurant in West Midtown that also handles private parties.
I would 2nd Canoe. Another option would be Pasta da Pulcinella in midtown.

Old 08-11-2016, 07:24 AM

4,413 posts, read 3,470,515 times
Southbound in Chamblee has a very charming private upstairs room. Old building with lots of character.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta