Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2013, 03:09 PM

8 posts, read 22,090 times

Advertisements

Hi group,

We are moving to Belterra in about a month. ATT&T website says there is no uverse there, but I have had at least 1 post in other threads say they had it in this subdivision. Is it there at all? Is it only in part of the subdivision?

Thanks.

Steve J.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2014, 03:56 PM

2 posts, read 2,972 times
Default Any Updates?

There have been crews around various parts of Belterra digging splice pits since November 2013. In the Palisades, where I live, the pits were finished and covered by early December. The crews said it was for UVerse, but AT&T online and customer service still report that UVerse is not available.

Does anyone else in Belterra have UVerse?

Old 01-23-2014, 10:50 PM

115 posts, read 223,431 times
It's not in highpointe either. Services are limited. Hell verizon built out to all houses built in 2012 or before but they won't build out to the homes built just last year or currently under construction. I live on the line my neighbor is able to get them for phone service but I am not.

Old 01-24-2014, 09:30 AM

21 posts, read 75,336 times
We've had UVerse here in Belterra for a year now. We see AT&T crews around here frequently so they seem pretty actively expanding in the area too. We even just got a flyer advertising the availability of their new ultra-super-fast internet, so I assume the representative the OP spoke to was mis-informed.

We signed up at the AT&T store on Slaughter Ln. and no one there had any problems signing us up last January.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSTraveler View Post
There have been crews around various parts of Belterra digging splice pits since November 2013. In the Palisades, where I live, the pits were finished and covered by early December. The crews said it was for UVerse, but AT&T online and customer service still report that UVerse is not available.

Does anyone else in Belterra have UVerse?

Old 01-24-2014, 01:53 PM

2 posts, read 2,972 times
Thanks, ks.ca. Do you mind if I ask in which part of Belterra you live? Feel free to private message me if you'd rather not post it publicly. I'm wondering if your section is newer so got wired from the outset.

I've called various AT&T tech support lines, and they all show that it's still not available at my address (Atwater Cove).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ks.ca View Post
We've had UVerse here in Belterra for a year now. We see AT&T crews around here frequently so they seem pretty actively expanding in the area too. We even just got a flyer advertising the availability of their new ultra-super-fast internet, so I assume the representative the OP spoke to was mis-informed.

We signed up at the AT&T store on Slaughter Ln. and no one there had any problems signing us up last January.

Old 01-25-2014, 02:25 PM

14 posts, read 25,826 times
We have had uverse for 2+ years in Belterra and recently upgraded to the new 300 Mbps service. We are in one of the newer sections that is currently under construction. I haven't researched if it is available all over Belterra or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin