Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > Baton Rouge
 [Register]
Baton Rouge Metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2010, 01:49 PM
Caa Caa started this thread

940 posts, read 2,493,976 times

Advertisements

Congratulations Saints way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2010, 08:22 PM

146 posts, read 509,534 times
I'm not a saints fan & I've been to New Orleans a couple of times & the City scares me. I'd stay with Dallas & Houston over New Orleans. But even though I'm not a saints fan I would have to say Congratulations to them. I am happy that the Saints have made it this fare & will probably go to their first Superbowl. So yes Congratulations.

Old 01-21-2010, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by professorac View Post
I'm not a saints fan & I've been to New Orleans a couple of times & the City scares me. I'd stay with Dallas & Houston over New Orleans. But even though I'm not a saints fan I would have to say Congratulations to them. I am happy that the Saints have made it this fare & will probably go to their first Superbowl. So yes Congratulations.
That's ok! I live in Baton Rouge and would not live in New Orleans or any big city like Dallas, Houston or Miami(esp Miami-LOL). My husband has been a fan since he was 7 years old and he never even had stepped foot in Louisiana(he lived in Florida all his life). He has loved LSU and the Saints since then. He and I are very happy-now if my Detroit Lions would do the same!!!!

Old 01-23-2010, 06:31 PM

595 posts, read 1,175,939 times
Oh lets hope this is year!! So many heartaches over the oh so many long yearsssss OR is this just going to be another PLAYOFF LOSS?Any one know what the experts are saying about the winner and or point spread? DARN THEY BETTER WIN?!

Old 01-23-2010, 11:45 PM

I agree I want the Lions to do good next year. I hope the saints go because they need to have a chance to play in the Superbowl.

Old 01-25-2010, 03:09 PM

I M O the Saints are headed for a heck of a whipping if Super Bowl! I sure hope I'm wrong.

Old 01-25-2010, 10:27 PM

Well the way the saints played against the Vikings. I hope they get wiped. Poor Brett Favre, They almost killed him. They didn't look like Saints. They looked like Demons. I was happy for them but now I'm not so happy. They could of won with out trying to kill Brett Farve. I say the score is 100 to 7 LOL. Not really. I hope it's close, I know it will be good.

Old 01-26-2010, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by professorac View Post
Well the way the saints played against the Vikings. I hope they get wiped. Poor Brett Favre, They almost killed him. They didn't look like Saints. They looked like Demons. I was happy for them but now I'm not so happy. They could of won with out trying to kill Brett Farve. I say the score is 100 to 7 LOL. Not really. I hope it's close, I know it will be good.
I always liked Brett, but to me, he was not as injured as he looked. He was laughing and all that on the sidelines after his ankle injury and then seemed fine with no injuries. It is football after all and they wanted to win even if it meant getting to Favre.... Go Saints!

Old 01-26-2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caa View Post
I always liked Brett, but to me, he was not as injured as he looked. He was laughing and all that on the sidelines after his ankle injury and then seemed fine with no injuries. It is football after all and they wanted to win even if it meant getting to Favre.... Go Saints!

I agree with You Caa Brett was laughing and thinking about that $12 million . As far as trying to (kill)Brett it's like Chess You take out the King.

Last edited by knoxgarden; 01-26-2010 at 04:51 PM.. Reason: fixed quote

Old 01-28-2010, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbbertusa View Post
I agree with You Caa Brett was laughing and thinking about that $12 million . As far as trying to (kill)Brett it's like Chess You take out the King.
You are funny-I am glad I wam not the only person who saw Favre laughing-but as I said, I like and respect him a lot, but Drew is younger and cuter..AND great quarterback!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > Baton Rouge