Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Birmingham area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2014, 05:29 AM

1 posts, read 1,168 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone!

My name is Goran. I'm a 25 year old medical student from Zurich, Switzerland. I will be doing a three month long elective at UAB hospital from January to March 2015 and I’m looking for a place to stay, in walking distance (or good public transportation) to UAB hospital / Campus.

The electives start January 5th and end March 29th, but I’m hoping to arrive a couple days earlier to get settled.

About me: 25 years old, medical student. My English is very good. I’ve been living by myself for the past couple of years. I’m clean and responsible, non-smoker, no children, pets or instruments. I don’t have a car or bike either.

Do you have any offers or do you know anyone who might have something?
I’m not too picky about the place. I can live by myself or live with other people. Like I said, the most important part is the proximity to the hospital. The price is negotiable as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I can send you a recent picture as well, so you at least know who you’re dealing with here

I’m looking forward to your response.

Bye!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Birmingham area
View detailed profiles of: