Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > susieJD
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Sunny Sunday Morning!

Posted 03-11-2012 at 08:19 AM by susieJD

Good Sunday Morning All!

Looks like we might make it to spring after all! Yesterday we had a high of 60 degrees and so far this morning it's 33 above! There's still plenty of snow on the ground but not for long. I had a sleepless night - not one wink of sleep. Worrying about my test results from the last exam. Also having family (my side) problems that keep me riled up. Some people in my family are blind to the past and are living in a dream world of our wonderful, dysfunctional family....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Bright and Sunny Here in The North Woods!

Posted 03-10-2012 at 11:59 AM by susieJD

It's been a scary few days for me. On Thursday I had to fast for the colon's and endoscopy on Friday. That wasn't too bad since I don't have an appetite lately anyways. Then Friday morning it was off to Grand Rapids for the procedure. It went well, I was totally out and didn't feel a thing. I woke up to a nurse sticking a cup of cold water in my face. I obliged and drank it wondering all the time where in the heck I was. Then I saw Steve setting there and knew what had happened.

After...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rainy Day Here In The Woods

Posted 03-10-2010 at 07:11 PM by susieJD

Good evening! Wet and chilly out there tonight. Makes me even more sleepy then I usually am! My RA has been flaring these past few days and I believe it's the wet weather that's doing it. Didn't do too much today. I almost got the pickup stuck in the yard. I had to unload the doggie food into their bins and I in no way was going to haul those 50lb. bags from the drive-way. But, good ol 4 wheel drive...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Taxing Day!

Posted 03-09-2010 at 06:04 PM by susieJD

Good afternoon everyone! I've been busy getting our tax records ready to send to our CPA. Boxes, envelopes and files all over the place! My head is reeling from it all! I've been working on them since Sunday and I'm ready to send them out! Happy Dance! Anyway, that's were I've been and what I've been up to. How about you? Got your tax stuff ready?

Well, gonna go get...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wet, Snowy Day here in the North

Posted 01-23-2010 at 12:53 PM by susieJD

[SIZE=4]Really wild weather here in the north today! When we awoke this morning we had freezing rain, they just rain and now it's snowing like crazy! The temps been at 28 degrees and it feels really chilly because of the dampness. The roads are really icy and I could barely make it out to the mailbox this morning! Steve made it home last night, just ahead of this storm. He won't have to...
Posted in Uncategorized