Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
This blog is basically to chart my progress in trying to lose weight...

This is a Record of my daily events including my family when appropriate for my other family members to see if they choose to.

This is my legacy, for my family to read after I am dead and burried. So, any thing on here is meant for them only and if it offends anyone, my apologies, but, its not meant for you and them

Chow for now...

May the LORD Bless all who see this.

I wish you well...

Jesse
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Normal?

Posted 10-18-2017 at 05:09 AM by woodworkingmenace (History)

Its been about a month and a half, and things are starting to return to normal.

My Daughter has returned to work, part time, (getting her feet wet I reckon). She works three hours a day for now... Not in a hurry to go more right now.

Me? I have a visiting nurse, and, therapist helping me get back on my feet.

Its hard to get back on my feet just yet. So far, Ive fallen about four times since I have been out of the hospital.
Once, I had my pistol,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

pacemaker

Posted 08-16-2017 at 11:47 AM by woodworkingmenace (History)

just had my pacemaker changed out, and im still sore as expected.

daughter is in the hospital now, went in when I did, but the night before, and she is out of it now.
giving heavy doses of antibiotics and pain killers.

came very close to death, if her anurysium would of busted, but, they got it in time.'

ok, nuff for now

i wish you well...

Jesse
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

triump and tragedy

Posted 05-10-2017 at 04:57 AM by woodworkingmenace (History)

My Daughter passed her phlebotomy Board, so now she is a certified blood sucker LOL...

Now, if she will only work in that field, and get a good job, then I can rest peacefully, instead of being an assistant activity director at a local nursing home. Heres to hoping

Now, for the tragedy...

The neighbor boy, Johnny Klouvas, died of an overdose yesterday, and, now his family is in town, staying at my house until the funeral.

Its no...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

weight loss

Posted 04-11-2017 at 03:06 PM by woodworkingmenace (History)

Finally, Im down a wee bit again!

I started out at 377 pounds, and, Im down to 364.8 pounds now... Slow but sure, its coming off.

Gas men were here, for a couple of days, fixing new gas lines in, and putting the meter on the outside of our home. They found the gas valve was leaking. and they re-greased the valve, so its good for another 25 plus years.

My Son's house had a gas leak for the stove..(Idiot I hired to put the gas stove in, didnt put...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shootin iron...

Posted 01-16-2017 at 04:49 AM by woodworkingmenace (History)

Went out yesterday with my Son with my new 9mm hipoint pistol. I was surprised that I could hit a plastic coffee can, mounted on a post, from twenty feet away!

Considering I haven't shot anything for about three years since my last attempt at target practice, and forty some years since then from shooting a 45 caliber in the Marines for 'fam fire' (familiarization firing of the 45 to keep us abreast of armaments).

I didn't like the way the 9mm was loading up, since...
Posted in Uncategorized