Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > jgtranscripts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Lifestyle
Old

Townhouse For Rent in Virginia Beach

Posted 11-03-2020 at 09:57 AM by jgtranscripts

This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome is for rent in Campus East, There is a spacious living with a family room, separate dining area, and master bedroom with bath. There is a fenced backyard leading to the patio and utility shed.

Conveniently located near Wesleyan University, Norfolk Premium Outlets, Norfolk Airport, Williams Farm Recreation Center, IKEA and the interstate. This home is available now.

Please feel free to share this rental information with anyone you know...
Real Estate Agent
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

Purchasing a Home If You Have Credit Problems....

Posted 10-08-2020 at 03:46 PM by jgtranscripts
Updated 10-08-2020 at 09:49 PM by PJSaturn

Dear Friend,

I love this time of the year! The air feels great! The air conditioner is off for now, as the house feels cooler.

By the way, my wedding anniversary was October 6th - 19 years! Time flies!

Now to the topic at hand:

Buying a home has so many benefits. It gives one a sense of stability with an opportunity to grow equity. Buying a home is a great investment. For homebuyers with credit issues there can be challenges. though....
Real Estate Agent
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

How Do You Know The Neighborhood Is a Good One?

Posted 09-30-2020 at 11:46 AM by jgtranscripts
Updated 09-30-2020 at 11:49 AM by jgtranscripts (category)

When helping clients I get asked, "Is this a good neighborhood?" or "Help me find a safe neighborhood., or "I want my kids in a good school district."

It's not that I may not know the answer. I probably do. It's just that I'm staying in compliance with the Fair Housing Act, which prohibits housing discrimination based on race, religion, sex, family or economic status.

It's not worth me losing my license over it. It is considered steering and...
Real Estate Agent
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

Back To School

Posted 09-08-2020 at 09:11 AM by jgtranscripts
Updated 09-30-2020 at 11:50 AM by jgtranscripts

School days have returned, and this year will be different for lots of families. Some students will return to the classroom while others will navigate learning online.

These changes have affected real estate also. Some parents find that they need more space. Parents who are now working from home need more space. Children may need a separate room for study and learning virtually.

This situation has changed for me as well. I have an opportunity to learn new things,...
Real Estate Agent
Posted in Lifestyle