Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > lifeexplorer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

You are a racist, homophobic, xenophobic, anti-Semitic, Islamophobic, hateful Nazi who eats babies!

Posted 03-01-2017 at 10:24 AM by lifeexplorer

If you don't agree with my opinion, you are a racist, homophobic, xenophobic, anti-Semitic, Islamophobic, hateful Nazi who eats babies!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Are rights the same? US v.s. Canada

Posted 01-25-2017 at 01:21 PM by lifeexplorer
Updated 02-03-2017 at 04:01 PM by lifeexplorer

I get this a lot from dumb Americans claiming Canada has more rights or just as free as US.

This is fundamentally false. United States has the most freedom and be thankful to live in US.

I don't claim to be a constitutional scholar but you can read and decide on your own.

1. The Bill of Rights.

The Canadian Bill of Rights is just a federal law, rather than a constitutional document. It can be amended through regular legislative process....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Color of Crime

Posted 04-13-2016 at 09:12 AM by lifeexplorer
Updated 04-13-2016 at 09:26 AM by lifeexplorer

Let me cite this and the inconvenient truth:

http://www.colorofcrime.com/2016/03/...vised-edition/

Quote:
Major Findings

1. The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
2. There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Right wing nut job!

Posted 01-10-2014 at 12:04 PM by lifeexplorer

I was born so you have to feed me.
I have job that requires no skills and every Joe Blow with 2 brain cells can do but you still have to pay me at least $X/hour.
I don't have money so you have to give me some.
I have babies and I don't know who the fathers are, even I do, they have no money so you have to feed them and my babies in addition to the one I am about to pop.
I have no health insurance but you need to cover it for me.
I don't pay taxes but I think everybody...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

What is a job interview really about?

Posted 05-31-2013 at 08:41 PM by lifeexplorer

What is a job interview really about? Interview is a skill not a talent. A skill is something everybody can learn, practice and be better while talent is something one is born with.

Besides showing your RELEVANT technical skills and experience, which is only a small part of a job interview, the interview is where you must:

A. demonstrate your confidence
B. build attraction
C. show your loyalty

Confidence is an assurance...
Posted in Uncategorized