Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Where did we turn to HATE

Posted 03-18-2015 at 06:49 PM by zthatzmanz28

[B]While you delude yourself into thinking that you are a great Christian, your words, your false accusations and misrepresentations, and the hatred you display is evidence to the contrary.
Some people can express disagreement in non-hostile ways. You it seems, cannot.[/B]

This statement was made in reference to someone raising an opposing point of view in a discussion about the bible being the infallible word of God...

Below is my comment regarding the message...
Not a member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

How long will we doubt?

Posted 04-27-2014 at 09:22 AM by zthatzmanz28

There will always be opposing ideas that contradict our opinions or believed facts. The question cannot be who has the most evidence, or the “smartest” collective on their side. It should be desirable that only the individuals who are involved could settle any argument or debate.
As we are currently witnessing in the public forums, those with the most resources tend to be recognized as the voice of reason. Their resources include, but are not limited to—perceived status within society,...
Not a member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

When your country calls, is the line busy?

Posted 08-30-2013 at 04:29 PM by zthatzmanz28

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]There are many topics floating around that would be suitablefor discussion. It is possible that thetopics will change on a whim. Everyattempt will be made to remain focused and on point. There are however, no guarantees.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Recently, there has been discussion revolving around runningfor public office. I have always beenintrigued by the idea of serving the greater...
Not a member
Posted in Lifestyle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

When unanswered prayers merge

Posted 06-08-2013 at 09:05 PM by zthatzmanz28

WOW! Has it really been more than a year since we posted? Time is indeed a terrifying concept. Sometimes I wonder if we, as humans, really know how to track it accurately? 2013, this was supposed to be our year--the year we left it all behind and took to the open road. Our schedule had us pulling out of Bunnlevel, North Carolina on June 14 and heading north to Michigan to visit with family and friends.
After a few weeks, surely no more than 4-5 weeks, we would then be headed west with...
Not a member
Posted in News
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.

The prodical son

Posted 02-12-2012 at 09:29 AM by zthatzmanz28

[FONT=Times New Roman]My biggest successes are also home to my biggest disappointments. Mary and I had been busting our tails off trying to make a go in the real estate business for almost a year. After spending thousands of dollars and have zero income, I went looking for a teaching position. I started mailing out my updated résumés in June of 2004. Within a few weeks I had two promising offers. One was at a juvenile detention facility and another at an alternative high school with a retired...
Not a member
Posted in Uncategorized