Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2013, 06:45 PM

1 posts, read 1,238 times

Advertisements

Please anyone,
I was wrongly fired, along with a few of other people at this horrible dental office. Had the day off and the supervisor said I didn't to the head dentist that was there. She changed it around "saying I should have asked the head assistant"! No she didn't! The head assistant didn't know I had to ask her, how am I suppose to know?! She also texted me. She didn't call my house. I don't get service in my basement apartment with my cell. After a couple of hours I finally got the texts one of which said "if you don't come in you will be written up". So I called her and told her she did give me day off and I even wrote it down for her! I said I'm with my kids and can't make it, she retaliated and said "then don't come to work anymore".
So I filed for unemployment and of course they are fighting me for it! I got an email from an adjuster claiming I will be receiving something in the mail to give my side by the end of the 1st week in July. Never got anything! Now what how can I just give my side of the story? Do I need them to contact me or can I go ahead and try to get legal help with out the adjester?
Hopefully someone can help, I have 2 children to make matters worst and thank god for my mom or we would be homeless.

Sincerely, Wrongly Fired
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston