Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which fighters are roiders in your opinion??
Juan Manuel Marquez. Works with known banned roider as his physical trainer. Chest Acne. 5 41.67%
Manny Pacquiao. Amazing, never done before, rise through weight classes. Knocking out bigger men. 7 58.33%
Klitschko Brothers. Experts in sports training and medicine with impeccable physiques. 0 0%
Tim Bradley. Hulk like muscular physique. 0 0%
Another fighter (please specify). 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2014, 09:00 AM

864 posts, read 799,817 times

Advertisements

Which fighters in your opinion are roiders or have roided in the past?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2014, 10:55 AM

4,565 posts, read 5,419,304 times
No one knows for sure, but in my personal opinion, I think Pacquiao has in the past, and most recently JMM has done it. The acne all of the back and shoulders was a dead giveaway.

Old 06-23-2014, 11:28 AM

864 posts, read 799,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
No one knows for sure, but in my personal opinion, I think Pacquiao has in the past, and most recently JMM has done it. The acne all of the back and shoulders was a dead giveaway.
Agree on both counts though less convinced about Pac (even though his weight rise and success are peculiar). I think Juan should be banned from boxing. Guy has been working with a known roid wizard, and roid acne, and becoming a Mr. Olympia at age 40 are all sure fire signs the guy is juicing.

Old 06-24-2014, 07:47 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,782,217 times
People make too much of Pacquiao's weight gain forgetting that he gained 39 pounds over the course of 15 years. He did this in his twenties, not unheard of and certainly not something to cast doubt. It wasn't until cowardly Fooyd popped off accusations because he was afraid to fight hat the casual fan got on the bandwagon.

Consider former greats such as Ezzard Charles who gained over 35 pounds of muscle in 14 years gaining power along the way. Billy Conn gained nearly 50 pounds of muscle over 11 years. Henry Armstrong held three titles simultaneously and had to defend all three by going up and down in weight by 21 pounds between fights.

Wen you look at Pcquiao's record, who did he really KO in his rise to glory? Ricky Hatton, that's it. He won by TKO over Morales, a faded DeLaHoya, a very game Cotto and Margarito. Most of the damage he did and his TKO victories were a result of his speed and quickness more than one punch KO power.

Consider Bernard Hopkins whose KO percentage was higher than Manny's ten years and 17 fights ago when he had his last KO victory over a smaller DLH. This clown padded his record with nobodies during the 90's when all the best talent moved up to 168. He is a boring, dirty, racist fighter yet everyone kisses his ass because he is winning fights in his late 40's against more nobodies.

I have no doubt that Marquez is juicing. He gains almost 8 pounds of solid muscle in just seven months prior to the fourth Pacquiao fight. This at the age of 39 while doing intense cardio workouts. Acne on his chest, back and shoulders and punching power that has come out of nowhere. At that age your body needs more time to recover and make gains.

Old 06-24-2014, 07:56 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,427,075 times
Easier to list the ones that aren't

Old 06-24-2014, 08:32 PM

592 posts, read 802,755 times
I think any fighter with memo or Alex ariza in their corner is probably on something, knowingly or not.

Old 07-26-2014, 04:29 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,385,663 times
Default None of them

They're all clean.

Old 07-27-2014, 09:16 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,811 times
All of them of course.

Old 07-30-2014, 07:48 PM

1,475 posts, read 2,556,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Cool View Post
Which fighters in your opinion are roiders or have roided in the past?
I imagine they ALL have had injuries that needed some type of supplements to help with recovery.

Old 08-03-2014, 06:02 PM

592 posts, read 802,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragments View Post
Considering all the people who have been busted out of the TMT gym, I'd say Mayweather is likely to be on TRT. He even paid Pacquiao a substantial sum of money to keep his drug testing records concealed. On top of that, it's alleged he failed three random drug test. Plus the circumstantial evidence in addition to his boxers being busted, such as the time where he denied knowing what TRT is, despite having a long term relationship with the biggest TRT dealer in Vegas.

That's heavy stuff. Post the link..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing