Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2009, 03:13 PM

13,583 posts, read 15,657,392 times

Advertisements

I've been interested in a Saiga 12 lately, but alas it's one more thing CA has banned. What fiendish feature does this dastardly firearm posses? A detachable clip...oh the horror of fast reload times. Well what was I thinking -- if there's some sort of "civil unrest" and we've got violent criminals storming the neighborhood and breaking into homes (gee whiz, who would think such a thing would happen in Los Angeles), I suppose I ought to be able to take them all down with 5 or so rounds, because if I do not and I cannot reload fast enough via one shell at a time, I suppose according to the CA legislature it's my fault then anyway or something of the sort.

Old 05-04-2009, 03:20 PM

570 posts, read 1,583,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
I've been interested in a Saiga 12 lately, but alas it's one more thing CA has banned. What fiendish feature does this dastardly firearm posses? A detachable clip...oh the horror of fast reload times. Well what was I thinking -- if there's some sort of "civil unrest" and we've got violent criminals storming the neighborhood and breaking into homes (gee whiz, who would think such a thing would happen in Los Angeles), I suppose I ought to be able to take them all down with 5 or so rounds, because if I do not and I cannot reload fast enough via one shell at a time, I suppose according to the CA legislature it's my fault then anyway or something of the sort.

California wants it so the violent criminals storming the neighborhood and breaking into homes are the only ones that have guns.
Maybe california should think about stopping violent criminals at the boarder.
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
View detailed profiles of: