Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Cancer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 05:55 AM

28,900 posts, read 30,279,972 times

Advertisements

A friend of mine, posted this story today and I chanced upon it, and I know it to be true, b/c I had a cousin with a similar problem. We were all children, my cousin David was one of five kids...I remember, he was always stumbling, and as kids we'd laugh at him and shake our heads, that he was stumbling over nothing. Not long after, my aunt and uncle took him to they're local doctor, they took x-rays and my cousin was diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor, given 6 monnths to live with radiation treatments, which they began immediately. Then I remember the adults talking about this Dr. Ivy...in Chicago who had discovered a cure for cancer...however, the drug was illegal. Me being a curious kid, I asked why? I was told the FDA wanted to purchased the rights to this drug from Dr. Ivy, however, he wouldn't sell, so they kicked him out of the AMA, and could no longer practice medicine. So, as any parent would do, my uncle figured, they had nothing to loose, and started flying out to Chicago once a month, purchased the medicine from Dr. Ivy then flew back home and administered it to his son by shots. David, is alive today at the age of 55, however, blind from the radiation treatments, but alive...and they said the brain tumor at that time was huge....so I believe this first story...you betcha...

The Proven Cancer Cure the FDA Has Tried to Suppress | Health Impact News

Dr. Ivy's Story...and it's so sad to know...but true...

The History of a Tragedy---Dr Ivy & Krebiozen

and this is why as a very young child, when Kennedy was assisinated, then his brother, I knew it was in no way a coincidence...every Kennedy that was going to run, was killed, even John Jr. So, I do believe in conspiracy theories...these two anyway....I think it's time for Americans to wake up....seriously.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 06-14-2011 at 06:13 AM..

Old 06-20-2011, 04:07 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,231,635 times
I seriously believe there is a sucker born every minute.....

Old 06-20-2011, 04:50 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,791,992 times
Krebiozen was a hoax that took many lives (because people who -would- have sought conventional treatment were suckered into a placebo that had no effect at all and their cancer metastasized and they died)...

You can read all about it here:

The Krebiozen Story

and here in the Time Magazine archives (1966):
Cancer: The Krebiozen Verdict - TIME

the American Cancer Society has this to say about it:
Krebiozen

Old 06-20-2011, 04:56 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,791,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
I seriously believe there is a sucker born every minute.....
Amen!

Ignorance: never having the chance to learn.

Stupid: having the chance but still not learning.

Old 06-21-2011, 08:30 AM

I bought the book, and I'm not a sucker, and am hugely offended by your comment, b/c my uncle went broke purchasing the drug for my cousin...he is alive today due to that drug...and the doctors were all amazed, b/c the tumor was so big...so, believe as you like, but I ask you not to dismiss my feelings...I was personally involved and you have no idea of the pain our entire family went thru, that I went thru when we thought our youngest cousin was going to die. They gave him up to 3 - 6 months to live. I believe in Krebiozen and know there have been cures for many different kinds of cancers for years...so I would rather you not call me insulting names for my belief and the life of my cousin, his cure was miraculous and even the doctors stated, that they couldn't understand, how a tumor that large could just dissappear....he was then 9 years old, and now 55 and has been cancer free. I think your very cruel people...Here I was, so happy that the story FINALLY came out and the book was finally advertised on the internet, along with Dr. Ivy's struggle...and I believe, no matter what names you would like to call me, I stand with head held high in belief...maybe, just maybe you guys are the suckers...did you ever think of that? To publically post what you've posted is dispicable and very cruel....you could have just ignored the thread, but instead, it was so important to you to come in and make those mean remarks...I can't help but wonder why so many people in this world are so angry in this world today, to make such cruel remarks. I guess it's easy to be a bully when your sitting on the other side of the screen playing "Anonymous"

Old 06-21-2011, 08:34 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,093,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
A friend of mine, posted this story today and I chanced upon it, and I know it to be true, b/c I had a cousin with a similar problem. We were all children, my cousin David was one of five kids...I remember, he was always stumbling, and as kids we'd laugh at him and shake our heads, that he was stumbling over nothing. Not long after, my aunt and uncle took him to they're local doctor, they took x-rays and my cousin was diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor, given 6 monnths to live with radiation treatments, which they began immediately. Then I remember the adults talking about this Dr. Ivy...in Chicago who had discovered a cure for cancer...however, the drug was illegal. Me being a curious kid, I asked why? I was told the FDA wanted to purchased the rights to this drug from Dr. Ivy, however, he wouldn't sell, so they kicked him out of the AMA, and could no longer practice medicine. So, as any parent would do, my uncle figured, they had nothing to loose, and started flying out to Chicago once a month, purchased the medicine from Dr. Ivy then flew back home and administered it to his son by shots. David, is alive today at the age of 55, however, blind from the radiation treatments, but alive...and they said the brain tumor at that time was huge....so I believe this first story...you betcha...

and this is why as a very young child, when Kennedy was assisinated, then his brother, I knew it was in no way a coincidence...every Kennedy that was going to run, was killed, even John Jr. So, I do believe in conspiracy theories...these two anyway....I think it's time for Americans to wake up....seriously.

Of course its all about money...They need to have the cash in some way..

Old 06-21-2011, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
Of course its all about money...They need to have the cash in some way..
Almost all the official medical groups don't think it's a miracle, as they have gone to great lengths to discredit Krebiozen. But the controversy stirred by patients who have used the drug, and doctors who have seen it's results refuses to sweep it under the carpet. and Jeepgirl, your absolutely right. They went to great lengths to discredit Dr. Ivy, b/c he wouldn't sell them the rights.

A girlfriend of mine was dating a fella (and this was, oh, maybe 20 years ago) who worked in a health food store. He smoked, and started taking this natural product that claimed to help you quit smoking. He quit smoking, and month's later, the FDA came in and took it off the shelves. Every last bit of it...

The AMA tried like anything to purchase the rights to vitamins...but cannot....however, thank goodness there are some doctors that encourage the use of vitamins...

Old 06-21-2011, 08:55 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,093,380 times
Quote:
Almost all the official medical groups don't think it's a miracle, as they have gone to great lengths to discredit Krebiozen. But the controversy stirred by patients who have used the drug, and doctors who have seen it's results refuses to sweep it under the carpet. and Jeepgirl, your absolutely right. They went to great lengths to discredit Dr. Ivy, b/c he wouldn't sell them the rights.

A girlfriend of mine was dating a fella (and this was, oh, maybe 20 years ago) who worked in a health food store. He smoked, and started taking this natural product that claimed to help you quit smoking. He quit smoking, and month's later, the FDA came in and took it off the shelves. Every last bit of it...

The AMA tried like anything to purchase the rights to vitamins...but cannot....however, thank goodness there are some doctors that encourage the use of vitamins...

FDA..is that for "fool dem again"

Old 06-21-2011, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
FDA..is that for "fool dem again"
Yes, it is....LOL, why else would they refuse to test Krebiozen and have done everything they can to discredit it? Abbot and Lilly a huge pharma firm offerend millions for Krebiozen, then????? However, Dr. Durovic, the original inventor of the drug, who collaborated with Dr. Ivy, wanted further scientific studies doneand he also had every reason to believe it would be approved for sale. He also recieved numerous offers from foreign clinics and laboratories.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:23 AM

78,433 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Quote:

Wow....you are all over the place there....even zig-zagging into Kennedy assassination stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Cancer