Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 03:09 PM

1,355 posts, read 1,921,623 times

Advertisements

She got a big ol butt and tiddays!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2011, 03:18 PM

860 posts, read 2,716,348 times
And there we have it...which will assure us all that gravity and time will get her off the air at any rate, when the Mr. Klatos of the world lose interest.

Old 11-17-2011, 03:20 PM

4,153 posts, read 9,267,863 times
Outside of Internet threads and the news, I couldn't tell you anything else about these people...their not even worth a google search in my world. I'm all for babes don't get me wrong but they need a Gun, Hotrod, and a Pizza before I watch it

Old 11-17-2011, 04:19 PM

1,355 posts, read 1,921,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hart4july View Post
And there we have it...which will assure us all that gravity and time will get her off the air at any rate, when the Mr. Klatos of the world lose interest.
Hey, i am just stating the honest truth.

The guys love it and the girls "hate it but want it but don't really want to admit it so they hate her." I know a lot of ladies who "hate" her but know everything about her life, sex life, etc. I bet a lot of these impressionable ladies want to have that lifestyle. I also see a lot of emulation of reality stars by the common folks. I don't really watch tv with the exception of certain shows and i usually avoid reality tv shows. Kim K is the hope for the common folks that you can get famous and rich for nothing.

Old 11-17-2011, 04:37 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times
What???

Look...I am not a Kardashian fan!!

The hypocrisy in this movement stinks on ice!!

Where was Jersey Shore petition?? That show is darn near "worshipped" by many on this thread, probably! And it's a 1000 times worse! Fights!! Illicit hook ups....drunkeness....you name it!!
I can name more shows than this...

Are the Kim Krew vapid? yes.... Annoying? yes....Vain? yes

But say what you want, they are business owners who work their brand. Nobody has to watch their show...BUT THEY DO! Nobody has to buy their stuff....BUT THEY DO. If they are successful, people who now want them gone are to blame!

Those girls work hard. They have no talent. But business savvy?? yes...

Do I wish they would go away?? Sure...But this way is just wrong,,,,trying to force them off because we didn't like how the wedding went down??

But no one said a word when Snookie got beat down....

Old 11-18-2011, 08:25 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,925,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
As long as they are still generating threads on forums....the world will consider them in celebrity status....petition or not.

Exactly. If people stop watching their programs, stop clicking on web stories about them they will fade like Paris, Speidi, and Kate. The media has no shame telling when your 15 minutes are up.

Old 11-18-2011, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TootsieWootsie View Post
Tyler Perry's website for his new film has a petition to get Kim K. off, gopetition.com has a petition circulating, Facebook has a petition circulating, etc. etc. Sign it.

Aren't you sick of seeing those phonies yet?
Tyler is the last person to be doing this! He has a ton of critics in his own community because of the type of movies he puts out! The stereotypes etc.....and yet he defends his position.

Old 11-21-2011, 09:00 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Tyler is the last person to be doing this! He has a ton of critics in his own community because of the type of movies he puts out! The stereotypes etc.....and yet he defends his position.
You all are wrong. This KK will be in Tyler Perry's new movie. Someone else started a petition to get KK off the tv. Tyler Perry has nothing to do with this petition.

Old 11-21-2011, 11:28 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,485,841 times
So. People here on this forum would like to throw a law abiding American off TV rather than get up off your fat a**es and change the channel? Hmm. I'm not sure its the Kardashians that need help.

Old 11-23-2011, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
You all are wrong. This KK will be in Tyler Perry's new movie. Someone else started a petition to get KK off the tv. Tyler Perry has nothing to do with this petition.
Good!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities