Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 09:08 AM

1,999 posts, read 10,568,482 times

Advertisements

you have to be the world's biggest fool. ANOTHER fake tv set-up? Duh....yes.

I have hit the point where I change the channel the minute I see their show might be coming on. I know I'm not the only one who must do this, but WHY are these fake people 1. on tv in the first place and 2. still on?

American public, are you that desperate to see some whiney, spoiled, self-centered brats with fake situations during your tv time? Must be...they're still on. I'm, personally, embarrassed with the stupidity of us Americans.

I'm sure that Ryan Seacrest, the executive producer of this fake show, must be laughing at us when he walks all the way to the bank.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2011, 03:28 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,137,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TootsieWootsie View Post

I have hit the point where I change the channel the minute I see their show might be coming on. I know I'm not the only one who must do this, but WHY are these fake people 1. on tv in the first place and 2. still on?

American public, are you that desperate to see some whiney, spoiled, self-centered brats with fake situations during your tv time? Must be...they're still on. I'm, personally, embarrassed with the stupidity of us Americans.

I'm sure that Ryan Seacrest, the executive producer of this fake show, must be laughing at us when he walks all the way to the bank.
Many do. She is in the news every day...Kim's having coffee, Kim's getting her nails done, Kim has a cold, It's nuts. I wish she would just go out of the public eye for a bit. She's not god's gift to men either..Iv'e seen better.

Old 11-30-2011, 03:33 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,471,703 times
Kim is the one who filed for divorce, not Kris.

Kim and the rest of the family are in the news because they are money makers and they wouldn't be money makers if people didn't tune in to all their shows, buy their clothing lines, buy their cosmetic items, buy their books, and buy all the tabloids they're constantly featured in. A lot more people enjoy them than don't.

Old 11-30-2011, 03:46 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TootsieWootsie View Post

you're kidding-right?
Ryan Seacrest would never walk to the bank. He would pull up in a stretch Limo or send a flunky.

Old 11-30-2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
Kim is the one who filed for divorce, not Kris.

Kim and the rest of the family are in the news because they are money makers and they wouldn't be money makers if people didn't tune in to all their shows, buy their clothing lines, buy their cosmetic items, buy their books, and buy all the tabloids they're constantly featured in. A lot more people enjoy them than don't.
here is what I enjoy about this family of twits---watching the show and laughing at how ridiculous they are and thanking God above that I was not born into that family.
Now,having admitted that I do on occasion watch their TV show; I can't see where in any way it benefits the twits that I watch their show. I wouldn't buy anything they peddle,there is nothing hooked to my tv which enables tracking (I don't understand the tv viewing stats at all thouugh ) and I don't buy any magazines. So they really get zilch from me except that I make fun of them over and again.

FYI---Kourtney is pregnant with her second child.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:53 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,347,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
you're kidding-right?
Ryan Seacrest would never walk to the bank. He would pull up in a stretch Limo or send a flunky.
I think he has a private helipad spot on the rooftop of his bank. he sits on satin pillows and is carried down by oily, hairless buff guys

Old 12-01-2011, 09:55 PM

142 posts, read 223,089 times
Quote:
you're kidding-right?
As he should be. A love when people watch this show,and then get angry that they're shallow and make so much money. If people don't like it, stop paying them (ie. stop watching the show).

Old 12-01-2011, 10:09 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Quote:
you're kidding-right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
I think he has a private helipad spot on the rooftop of his bank. he sits on satin pillows and is carried down by oily, hairless buff guys
Or maybe he doesn't even go to the bank, maybe the bank goes to him!

Old 12-01-2011, 10:19 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
We can't get away from the Kardashian's if we tried. Today I was waiting at a stop light and saw this 18-wheeler with this huge pic of Kim Kardashian on the side advertising some new perfume. I was like...wtf?

Old 12-01-2011, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savvysearch View Post
As he should be. A love when people watch this show,and then get angry that they're shallow and make so much money. If people don't like it, stop paying them (ie. stop watching the show).

it was a joke.............take a freakin chill pill
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities