Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 01:53 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,930,579 times

Advertisements

I know some people have gaps as some of you mentioned but hers is wider then the average gap. I did look it up thou when someone on here went psycho on me in a dm.. Diastema (dentistry) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I live in a area where there is LESS then 1 percent blacks so I did no know it was a african trait.... I may see maybe 5 blacks year who may be visiting or workers s but thats it

Last edited by SUPERCHIC; 02-21-2012 at 02:41 AM..

Old 02-21-2012, 04:56 AM

11,151 posts, read 15,844,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaMermaid View Post
Tabloid magazines and news programs don't care about the mental and emotional health of the people on which they "report." They only care about ratings and profit. They will sensationalize any story, whether involving a celebrity or non celebrity, if they feel it will make them money. It's very disheartening.
Reposting such "news" articles is also very disheartening.

Again, the poor girl just lost her mother -- leave her alone.

Old 02-21-2012, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
Reposting such "news" articles is also very disheartening.

Again, the poor girl just lost her mother -- leave her alone.

she is far from poor but i do agree the media should allow her to morn her mothers death in peace.

my advise to her would be ANYONE reporting false information about her should be sued.

Old 02-21-2012, 06:28 AM

88,661 posts, read 84,943,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
Apparently in white people too (Madonna, Sandra Bernhard, David Letterman, Lauren Hutton, etc.).
And me. Kids used to ask "are you going to grow another tooth in the middle?" when I was younger, lol.

I wore braces for two years to take care of it. If it isn't corrected, it can mess up the teeth on the sides, which might not have enough room to come in.

I don't understand why Bobbi Kristina didn't get braces, but maybe it was some sort of choice to stay "natural". Lord knows they could afford them.

Old 02-21-2012, 06:51 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,390,394 times
Ok now the media reported that she'd been under close surveillance since her hospital visit after her mother died. So close in fact that Bobby couldn't even get to her so how is it after the funeral, when I would assume she'd be surrounded by friends and family and media cameras, did she just slip away unnoticed?

While I'm not saying it's impossible to believe she's used drugs I find this story a little hard to believe.

Old 02-21-2012, 07:00 AM

17,416 posts, read 16,585,682 times
Addicts manage to find ways...

People have to realize that this girl has grown up in an environment where drug use is fairly commonplace. From day one, she has watched the significant adults in her life abuse medication/alcohol in reaction to stress.

I would imagine that Bobbi-Kristina is very fragile these days. She isn't turning to drugs to party it up. She's numbing her excruciating pain. This whole thing has just been so sad...

Old 02-21-2012, 09:22 AM

501 posts, read 1,475,432 times
So far I have managed to refrain from posting on these threads concerning Whitney's tragic death because of the disgusting vitriol being expressed towards a woman who has been laid to rest just two days ago.
But 4 pages of posts regarding her daughter who is only 18 and just lost her beloved mother (and yes it's very obvious Bobbi-Kristina loved her mom) based on a vicious internet rumor goes beyond the pale.

Yes, she's in a very vulnerable state right now, so why don't you people leave her alone and give her support by not posting this crap about both Bobbi and her mother.

Why can't you people remember Whitney for the great entertainer she once was and for all the good she did do in her lifetime like donating millions to our servicemen and their families? What exactly did you naysayers ever do for the world?

Old 02-21-2012, 09:33 AM

2,757 posts, read 4,004,365 times
I sure hope that Bobbi Kristina and the rest of Whitney's family (and friends) aren't reading these things.

Old 02-21-2012, 09:49 AM

88,661 posts, read 84,943,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
So far I have managed to refrain from posting on these threads concerning Whitney's tragic death because of the disgusting vitriol being expressed towards a woman who has been laid to rest just two days ago.
But 4 pages of posts regarding her daughter who is only 18 and just lost her beloved mother (and yes it's very obvious Bobbi-Kristina loved her mom) based on a vicious internet rumor goes beyond the pale.

Yes, she's in a very vulnerable state right now, so why don't you people leave her alone and give her support by not posting this crap about both Bobbi and her mother.

Why can't you people remember Whitney for the great entertainer she once was and for all the good she did do in her lifetime like donating millions to our servicemen and their families? What exactly did you naysayers ever do for the world?
I think a lot of the younger generation has no idea who Whitney Houston really was--they only recognize her from supermarket tabloids showing her at her worst.

I sent my own 20-year-old daughter Whitney's videos from the 80s and early 90s and said "THIS is who Whitney Houston was. All the artists you admire now--Alicia Keyes, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Hudson, Christina Aguilera--they all wanted to be Whitney Houston/were inspired by her."

And yes--she did a lot of giving and a lot of charity work in her time.

I also told the young'uns--You too will see entertainers who are now young and at the top of their game fall into substance abuse, just as you will see people you know in real life do the same.

Old 02-21-2012, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Ok now the media reported that she'd been under close surveillance since her hospital visit after her mother died. So close in fact that Bobby couldn't even get to her so how is it after the funeral, when I would assume she'd be surrounded by friends and family and media cameras, did she just slip away unnoticed?

While I'm not saying it's impossible to believe she's used drugs I find this story a little hard to believe.
my understanding she has not had nor does she want contact with him since her parents divorce.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities