Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 02:29 AM

18,528 posts, read 18,757,013 times

Advertisements

Just reading about workmen finding the body of a man with a gunshot in his head...Olivia and her husband werent at home at the time and hes apparently unknown to them, my husband and I were discussing this when I asked about her ex who went missing years ago off a boat while fishing.... he didnt know about this and I said.....that of course he had been found and wasnt dead at all but was thought he was in a lot of debt and had decided to disappear.. but there are other stories online about this. some say he was never found , others he had been found.. does anyone know the truth..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2013, 02:47 PM

8,323 posts, read 13,453,824 times
Any unknown and uninvited guy, I find in my house, would also either be found dead or would never be found.

Old 08-21-2013, 08:54 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,261,956 times
Strange. I just saw something yesterday about her house in Florida being for sale and pictures of all the rooms of the house. I wonder if it's the same house?

Old 08-21-2013, 09:06 PM

8,071 posts, read 4,747,652 times
Yes, it's in Jupiter Farms (which is close to where I live). Local news said it looked like the dead guy was a contractor who had been hired to do some fix-up work on the place in preparation for sale. No idea why he would decide to kill himself there, though.

Old 08-23-2013, 10:12 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times
This story...the latest one in which a squatter was found in JLo's house....I can't relate to having a house so big people who are in it don't know who else is there.

Old 08-23-2013, 10:36 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,547,689 times
They got "Physical" ??

Olivia Newton-John - Physical - YouTube

Old 08-23-2013, 12:16 PM

377 posts, read 529,684 times
was it Matt Lattanzi??

Old 08-24-2013, 12:40 AM

5,443 posts, read 4,680,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Just reading about workmen finding the body of a man with a gunshot in his head...Olivia and her husband werent at home at the time and hes apparently unknown to them, my husband and I were discussing this when I asked about her ex who went missing years ago off a boat while fishing.... he didnt know about this and I said.....that of course he had been found and wasnt dead at all but was thought he was in a lot of debt and had decided to disappear.. but there are other stories online about this. some say he was never found , others he had been found.. does anyone know the truth..

Hey OP I thought about that incident with the ex boyfriend who went missing several years ago, and now this. Seems fishy, and kind of creepy.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but how could a man who is unknown to Olivia and her husband, have worked in their home?! Seriously am I missing something?

On a side note I think Olivia Newton John's music was all crap, look I like soft rock music and many artists of the same genre, but her music was garbage.

Old 08-24-2013, 12:42 AM

5,443 posts, read 4,680,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielAvery View Post
Yes, it's in Jupiter Farms (which is close to where I live). Local news said it looked like the dead guy was a contractor who had been hired to do some fix-up work on the place in preparation for sale. No idea why he would decide to kill himself there, though.

Now I know he was a contractor, did not know it initially. But who commits suicide at work, most would kill themselves at home. I don't know.

Old 08-24-2013, 05:52 PM

8,071 posts, read 4,747,652 times
Quote:
But who commits suicide at work
If you worked where I work, you wouldn't be so confused. [/rimshot]

The house was being prepared for sale. It was even mentioned that Rosie O'Donnell had expressed interest in purchasing the place. Someone like ON-J, who still tours and does acting gigs all over the world, would entrust a realtor (or even a caretaker) to hire the contractors, etc. needed to fix the place up for sale. It's not surprising that she may not know the person; if the house was being sold, she would have already dismissed the regular staff, and the realtor would have brought in "their people" to do needed work on the place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities