Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2014, 12:04 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,017,423 times

Advertisements

This man is adorably , flawlessly handsome and has no reason to put so much trash on his skin. Why does he do it? Is it a mental disorder?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2014, 01:48 PM

5,570 posts, read 7,282,728 times
Because he likes them and it's HIS body to do with as he pleases. That does not equal mental disorder. Not by a longshot.

Old 12-14-2014, 02:10 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,151,129 times
He's a musician, Many musicians and even non musicians have tattoos. It's a form of self expression, many tattoos have have personal meaning to the wearer. He's certainly not mental. He's better behaved then many celebrities actually.

Old 12-15-2014, 09:48 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,577,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
This man is adorably , flawlessly handsome and has no reason to put so much trash on his skin. Why does he do it? Is it a mental disorder?
A mental disorder? Lol, it's not like he tattooed his face. He's hot.

Old 12-15-2014, 09:51 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,302,584 times
Quote:

Perhaps because he wants so many tattoos.
Who are you to say that tattoos are trash?
Do his tattoos affect you personally in real life?
Is your basis for this thread to trash tattoos and the mentally ill?
How can you actually write that he is flawless then in the same sentence
say he is trash because he has numerous tattoos?

So you think having tattoos is a mental disorder?
What is your basis for this logic?

PS ~~ He isn't really all that or more.

Old 12-15-2014, 11:54 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,673,894 times
He's a musician. Creative people are originals; not sheeple who follow the mainstream crowd--thank God.

Old 12-15-2014, 12:02 PM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,343,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
He's a musician. Creative people are originals; not sheeple who follow the mainstream crowd--thank God.
This is laughable. Ever notice how all these "creative types" all look the same?

Personally, I think he views himself as some sort of bad as_, but he's pretty much a metro-sexual who may or may not be gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). Listen to his lyrics, and you'll realize it too. He's always threatening to beat someone up or shot them in the face or some such nonsense. The tattoos are a way he tries to legitimize this bad boy persona. Not sure the little dude could ever truly sell it though. I wish he'd just come out of the closet and face up to who he really is for his own sanity.

Old 12-15-2014, 12:11 PM

50,390 posts, read 64,095,870 times
Quote:
Firstly, he's not that good looking, IMO. But I don't know why people spoil themselves with tattoos either. There seems to be a weird compulsion to mark themselves. What happens after every place is covered? How will the compulsion manifest itself then? Piercings, and more piercings? To me, it is a way of maiming oneself, and not normal.
I don't know if you watch Pitbulls and Parolees, but the two beautiful daughters of the owner have done the same thing to themselves. Spoiled their beauty forever.

Old 12-15-2014, 12:11 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,144,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert20170 View Post
This is laughable. Ever notice how all these "creative types" all look the same?

Personally, I think he views himself as some sort of bad as_, but he's pretty much a metro-sexual who may or may not be gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). Listen to his lyrics, and you'll realize it too. He's always threatening to beat someone up or shot them in the face or some such nonsense. The tattoos are a way he tries to legitimize this bad boy persona. Not sure the little dude could ever truly sell it though. I wish he'd just come out of the closet and face up to who he really is for his own sanity.

This..not hating, but you can look at him and tell that without tatoos he'd be considered a complete biotch...it seems like he always has to tell himself "uh oh...i almost forgot! i have a bad case of womanface without this stubble, and i already sing in falsetto, so id better do something to make myself seem like i have an edge!...so let me never shave all the way, and cover my body in these permanent sticky notes/tats...that should pull the wool over their eyes." ...i agree he does appear to try hard to make it seem like he's this quasi-romantic badass. But hey, it works on the ladies, so he has my blessing.

Last edited by soletaire; 12-15-2014 at 12:25 PM..

Old 12-15-2014, 12:12 PM

140 posts, read 170,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert20170 View Post
Indeed many males in music (pop and otherwise) have extensive body art. Justin Beiber, the boys of One Direction, Chris Brown... no comment on talent, but I think it's just way more accepted in 2014/5, and in the music/art world to have tattoos. In hip-hop, many songs talk about being tatt'ed or inked up. Also, yes, it is a personal choice by the individual.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities