Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 10:50 AM

3,722 posts, read 4,309,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold dust View Post
I really like her too. She really tries to take care of herself. Her arms ARE a bit scary looking, I agree. I am shocked they didn't have a pre-nup.

Is Oprah the only smart one in the rich bunch? She isn't married yet ... just has steady Stedman. Um, and she has Gayle too.
Meaning??????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2008, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Madonna and Guy Ritchie slept in separate rooms on 'romantic' holiday | The Sun |HomePage|Showbiz|Bizarre

I guess she's hired the same divorce attorney that Heather Mills and Prince Charles had ... funny thing is, much to Madonna's surprise and anger, nobody will care!

I'm surprised it took this long. I never expected it to last 3 years let alone 8 years. And to those thinking she's going to ask for moeny from him, get real. The man doesn't have a pot to **** in and is a small time director whose movies struggle.

Old 06-28-2008, 02:33 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
Meaning??????
Wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no more ... know what I mean know what I mean?

Old 06-29-2008, 11:32 PM

5,652 posts, read 19,351,543 times
I think she would be very hard to be married to. She seems like a very calculated control freak type of person... just my impressions.

Old 06-30-2008, 12:55 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,166,056 times
LOL..well she has one too except hers is Fake!! LMAO
Larry king called her on that one night on his show......I about fell off my chair laughing. She didn't know what to say when he asked,"what's up with that accent?"
Anyway what I meant was classy is as classy does. She has never impressed me in any way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
Just because he has a British accent doesn't mean he's classier than she is.

Old 06-30-2008, 11:48 AM

101 posts, read 329,801 times
If it's true, all I can say is POOR DAVID! He was adopted by Madge from Malawi with promise of stability and a better life, and now he's a step further from stability now that she and Guy Ritchie are getting divorced. It's as if the poor little boy was doomed to face dysfunction. Sure he'll be rich, but having both parents is a rarity in the place where he came from, and it's a shame that he got away from that just to go through this.

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for their other children.

I wish them all the best.

Old 06-30-2008, 01:37 PM

631 posts, read 1,886,275 times
They always seemed mismatched to me. He can do much better than her. Ick!

Old 06-30-2008, 02:09 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_eyedgirl View Post
They always seemed mismatched to me. He can do much better than her. Ick!
Yes indeed!!! Don't forget, he knocked her up before they got married. Says something huh?

Old 06-30-2008, 02:56 PM

114 posts, read 340,162 times
Guy's mother is saying this is all untrue. fwiw.

Old 07-01-2008, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisbeatishot View Post
If it's true, all I can say is POOR DAVID! He was adopted by Madge from Malawi with promise of stability and a better life, and now he's a step further from stability now that she and Guy Ritchie are getting divorced. It's as if the poor little boy was doomed to face dysfunction. Sure he'll be rich, but having both parents is a rarity in the place where he came from, and it's a shame that he got away from that just to go through this.

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for their other children.

I wish them all the best.
Little Black kid growing up with a white mother - confusing as it is, but in his case momma is "Madonna". Nevermind the divorce, I just hope she knows what stuff he needs to keep his hair and skin moist.

The way I see it he still got a good deal beeing adopted by Madonna. Father or no father it beats the life he could have had.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities