Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 09:41 PM

4,948 posts, read 18,692,145 times

Advertisements

All has been real quiet with Jason, etc., are they still even a team?
He had his fame, and what now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2009, 09:47 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,482,956 times
I think e is dvr'ing Dancing with the Stars and watching Melissa on it (when Molly isn't around) and kicking himself because he is a loser and now she is getting all the fame and she is the best one on there in my opinion

Old 04-02-2009, 11:36 PM

4,948 posts, read 18,692,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
I think e is dvr'ing Dancing with the Stars and watching Melissa on it (when Molly isn't around) and kicking himself because he is a loser and now she is getting all the fame and she is the best one on there in my opinion
How sweet it is! So much for the 15 minutes of fame, and life goes so sweetly on! She held her head high, Jason, figure out what you really want, and you do have a son! I wonder, if he did think after what he did, and how, we would say you are so wonderfull? Sur

Last edited by maggiekate; 04-02-2009 at 11:47 PM..

Old 04-03-2009, 08:09 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,482,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiekate View Post
How sweet it is! So much for the 15 minutes of fame, and life goes so sweetly on! She held her head high, Jason, figure out what you really want, and you do have a son! I wonder, if he did think after what he did, and how, we would say you are so wonderfull? Sur
I never thought he would be that great of a catch. I keep thinking what is his son going to think when he grows up and watches past recordings of the bachelor. He needs to focus on his son. If I was in position, with a small child, there is no way I would be looking for a spouse on national t.v.
Hopefully Molly has seen the light....or will.

Old 04-03-2009, 09:57 AM

5,765 posts, read 10,998,503 times
I still find it shocking that you all find it so easy to judge him or anyone else that was on that show. I dont think he was looking for fame. If he was, he could of easily pushed more for it and would probably still be in the headlines a little.

Also, I am sorry but being on Dancing of the Stars in no way means you are successful. I am seen people on here saying that Melissa is doing so well because she is on that show. But, when it comes down to it that show does nothing for her. It is a game show that everyone will forget in six months. For someone that wants to be a teacher, it really doesnt do much for her life.

Old 04-03-2009, 11:36 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,121,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
LOL

Old 04-03-2009, 05:57 PM

2,212 posts, read 5,152,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
I still find it shocking that you all find it so easy to judge him or anyone else that was on that show. I dont think he was looking for fame. If he was, he could of easily pushed more for it and would probably still be in the headlines a little.

Also, I am sorry but being on Dancing of the Stars in no way means you are successful. I am seen people on here saying that Melissa is doing so well because she is on that show. But, when it comes down to it that show does nothing for her. It is a game show that everyone will forget in six months. For someone that wants to be a teacher, it really doesnt do much for her life.

OF COURSE he was looking for fame! Only a total narcissist would go on that show and ask producers to find him 25 women, make them live together and spend all day thinking of him before he decides who gets to leave the prison (I mean mansion) and spend some "one-on-one" time doing something totally extraordinary that can never be replicated in real life, thus leading to the inevitable break up a few months after the After the Final Rose show airs.

You'd think I hate the show...but in truth I'm a masochist and have watched every season minus DeAnnas.

As far as Melissa goes, I'm a fan of hers (especially after she called him a "b$star$" to his face on television...man that was AWESOME!) and I think the reason we are all rooting for her is not because we want her to be a professional dancer or give up her chance to be a teacher in order to move to Hollywood to try and make it "big". I am rooting for her because DWTS is the ultimate therapy. She could have sequestered herself, gone to work, had her friends/family/coworkers say "no comment" to everyone who wanted an interview. But instead, she gets spray tanned, glittered up, puts on a skimpy outfit, dances with a hot (though married) guy and gets to smile again.

Meanwhile, Jason and his beloved Molly are nowhere to be found.

For all of us women out there who have either been dumped or have nursed a friend through a breakup, Melissa being on DWTS is the ultimate "high five" from the girl posse.

Old 04-03-2009, 08:23 PM

718 posts, read 2,360,886 times
I found this article after looking for some recent news on the couple:

National Ledger - Molly Malaney & Jason Mesnick Split: Report Claims Bachelor Break Up Possible Soon

I usually take these things with a grain of salt, still it is interesting.

Old 04-03-2009, 10:24 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,673,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by statefan View Post

National Ledger - Molly Malaney & Jason Mesnick Split: Report Claims Bachelor Break Up Possible Soon

Well no surprise there. She always struck me as someone on the take in regards to just being on the show for 15 minute of fame. I never really felt her to be genuine.

Old 04-03-2009, 10:25 PM

5,765 posts, read 10,998,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by statefan View Post

Yeah, that website is an online tabloid but you never know.

I doubt Molly and Jason will get married or stay together. I told my wife and I dont think any Bachelor will ever marry who he chooses and I doubt you will even see a Bachelorette marry someone again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities