Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 01:37 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,323,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Yes, old Teddy let that poor girl drown. But that's um.....different...than the evil Rush addicted to oxy. The way a liberals mind works is odd.
Actually not all Liberals have a positive view of Teddy. His brothers? Well, that's a lot more close to universal (not entirely though even for them) - but for Teddy? Well clearly he has enough support to be reelected over and over again - but in all honesty it's not too uncommon for well-entrenched members of BOTH party's to continue to be re-elected even after they've been tainted. Personally I think Teddy probably was responsible for girls death. I don't think he meant to do it of course, but I think it's pretty clear he was drunk, crashed the car and then panicked afterwards. It certainly smells like a political coverup to me. Still there is nothing I can do about it - he's not my Representative. I certainly wouldn't vote for him.

Ken
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2009, 01:47 PM

551 posts, read 855,676 times
I think Karl Malden will be next

Old 07-01-2009, 01:55 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,032,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmg1 View Post
I think Karl Malden will be next
Beat me to it.

I loved Malden in the Glass Menagerie and Gypsy. What a good, solid actor. RIP Karl.

Old 07-01-2009, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Actually not all Liberals have a positive view of Teddy. His brothers? Well, that's a lot more close to universal (not entirely though even for them) - but for Teddy? Well clearly he has enough support to be reelected over and over again - but in all honesty it's not too uncommon for well-entrenched members of BOTH party's to continue to be re-elected even after they've been tainted. Personally I think Teddy probably was responsible for girls death. I don't think he meant to do it of course, but I think it's pretty clear he was drunk, crashed the car and then panicked afterwards. It certainly smells like a political coverup to me. Still there is nothing I can do about it - he's not my Representative. I certainly wouldn't vote for him.

Ken
Hmmmmm. I'm trying to think of someone on the right, re: this. Can't think of one. Pls share. The reps are not my real cup of tea, but they do take the trash out.

Old 07-01-2009, 01:56 PM

551 posts, read 855,676 times
Quote:
Beat me to it.
What do I win?

Old 07-01-2009, 02:00 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,015,083 times
Quote:
Beat me to it.

I loved Malden in the Glass Menagerie and Gypsy. What a good, solid actor. RIP Karl.
He isn't dead so are we being just a wee bit premature with the rest in peace tidings? Goodness! You folks are sick!

Old 07-01-2009, 02:02 PM

416 posts, read 407,619 times
Its sad to say but I think its Elizabeth Taylor.

Old 07-01-2009, 02:06 PM

2,222 posts, read 10,647,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msconnie73 View Post
He isn't dead so are we being just a wee bit premature with the rest in peace tidings? Goodness! You folks are sick!
Yes he is, he just died.

Old 07-01-2009, 02:10 PM

416 posts, read 407,619 times
Quote:
You must be on drugs.

KARL MALDEN IS DEAD!

Old 07-01-2009, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Dead as a door nail, ding-dong.

Gosh-golly, what the heck are you doing on this sick thread?

Oh, to chastise us for being sick! Just a guess...you are a liberal?

The hectoring group make me ill. If you are so offended, don't participate.

Al Gore must be a god to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities