Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2009, 02:10 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,167,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
In reality she LIED on her application to even be in the pageant to begin with and then when the dreaded question came up she HID behind her supposed christianity. Since when do christians take their clothes off for the camera and then lie about it??

She is an attention seeker and a liar. Guys will be picking up her book looking for the color pictures inside that no doubt will NOT be included. She needs to go home and get her story straight.
you got that right--all of what you said!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
I dont really care what her opinion was, she utilized her free speech and what do you - she didn't get dragged off to jail. So whats the problem?
She just discovered that other people have rights too and sometimes there are consequences to having opinions. The crown people decided it was all too much and didn't give her the crown - their crown their right.
And had she been a consistent straightfoward reasonably smart and otherwise reasonable person who didn't have all sorts of hypocritical junk going on in the background she could have stuck to her 1st Amendment guns and maybe gotten somewhere, maybe even got the crown back.
Instead she runs to the christians, the conservative press and whines about how she's being persecuted and then - oops people find out about all the other stuff and expose her. No one likes a hypocrite and no one cares about what she thinks anymore because no way should she have the crown. Or a book.
Sending ma********** videos at 17 - yow. Nothing like saving it for marriage.
Personally I think she's got a crazy gene.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2009, 03:02 PM

Default well well well and more sex pics uncovered(pardon the pun)

Report: Seven More Carrie Prejean Sex Tapes Unearthed - omg! news on Yahoo!

Old 11-13-2009, 08:45 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,528,563 times
The PRIMADONNA had her fame......Now she needs to begone; before someone drops a house on her too!

Old 11-13-2009, 09:39 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,176,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60'sGal View Post
So would I if I had been put through what she's faced. So often we see people slink away and just disappear after going through something like Carrie has faced. She didn't and I give her kudos for that. She stood her ground and let everyone know that the same umbrella that covers people like that slob perez hilton also covers her.

She is the type of person I'd want on my side in a fight. When the going gets tough, she doesn't just run away. She stands, fights and even gives back as good as she gets.

Nothing wrong with a bad attitude when you are standing up for yourself. She is letting people know right off the bat what she will and will not accept.

I like her. She reminds me of me.
my sympathies.

Old 11-13-2009, 09:44 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,176,449 times
I finally watched the King interview. He dropped it and moved on. If she'd kept her mic and earpiece on she'd have known that. His question was not inappropriate. why did she act like she was leaving and then stay seated? She's a stupid biatch. I wish she'd go away.

Old 11-13-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
I finally watched the King interview. He dropped it and moved on. If she'd kept her mic and earpiece on she'd have known that. His question was not inappropriate. why did she act like she was leaving and then stay seated? She's a stupid biatch. I wish she'd go away.
she's a nut......sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. I don't wanna see that nut on anymore shows.

Old 11-13-2009, 10:01 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
That's what was so damn funny. She took off her mic but just sat there like an idiot. LOL!

Old 11-13-2009, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
That's what was so damn funny. She took off her mic but just sat there like an idiot. LOL!
LMAO@you

she's all into drama................freakin drama queen fruitcake

Old 11-13-2009, 10:10 PM

745 posts, read 1,438,472 times
Is she a diva? I thought a diva had to do with singing? Or female singers I should say....

Old 11-13-2009, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemcnyc View Post
Is she a diva? I thought a diva had to do with singing? Or female singers I should say....
a few definitions of diva:Basically, a diva can be defined as a woman who is self-centered, vain, overly dramatic, and confrontational. She's always making a mountain out of a molehill, and trampling down the men in her life whenever it suits her.

Diva or Divo (female or male) is a noun, often a person. It is someone who is aggressive, sure of themselves, often times self absorbed, and often has the premise that the world revovles around them. They are often a successful person who feels as if they know everything. They can be moody and almost always get what they want and if not they don't stop till they get it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities