Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2007, 12:30 PM

63 posts, read 228,652 times

Advertisements

I am HOPING to move to the concord area at the end of July 08. Just in time for my girlfriend to start grad school at UNCC.

We are looking for an affordable apartment/home rental...no more than $700/month. 2 bedroom would be nice, but we could use a 1 bedroom.

has to be pet friendly!

I am not familiar with the area and don't want to end up in a bad neighborhood!!!

I heard of Patriots Place apts (but also heard they weren't the best). Also looking into renting a home if its just as affordable.

if you could give me some apt complexes or real estate companies that I could look into that would be great!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2007, 04:41 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,555 posts, read 10,406,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmd1123 View Post
I am HOPING to move to the concord area at the end of July 08. Just in time for my girlfriend to start grad school at UNCC.

We are looking for an affordable apartment/home rental...no more than $700/month. 2 bedroom would be nice, but we could use a 1 bedroom.

has to be pet friendly!

I am not familiar with the area and don't want to end up in a bad neighborhood!!!

I heard of Patriots Place apts (but also heard they weren't the best). Also looking into renting a home if its just as affordable.

if you could give me some apt complexes or real estate companies that I could look into that would be great!
Stay away from Patriots Pointe. You could try my development, Tower Place. You won't get a two bedroom for 700 but you may get a single bedroom for a bit closer to your price provided you go for the year lease. They're pet friendly and right now have two Concord policemen living here. It's in a pretty decent area and about ten minutes from UNNC. The people in the office are ultra nice as well.

Old 11-20-2007, 05:59 PM

149 posts, read 644,484 times
whats wrong with Patriots Pointe? just curious

Old 11-20-2007, 06:12 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
Quote:
Originally Posted by robz View Post
whats wrong with Patriots Pointe? just curious
I was told it was rent controlled based on income. That's what I was told. However I was also told by a couple of friends of mine to steer clear from it as well due to the people who lived there. So chalk it up to three people who gave it the thumbs down.

Old 11-21-2007, 10:01 AM

63 posts, read 228,652 times
Is it really noisy? Like college kid-esque? haha. I am young, but so OVER the college experience.

Old 11-21-2007, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmd1123 View Post
Is it really noisy? Like college kid-esque? haha. I am young, but so OVER the college experience.
What...Tower Place? Only if you have an apartment closest to the pool. Other than that absolutely not. It's pretty much quiet all the time where I am.

Old 11-22-2007, 06:05 AM

3 posts, read 8,082 times
There are some nice apartments right off of Highway 29 (Concord Parkway) called "The Cloisters" . The one bedrooms are $600 so the two bedrooms can't be too expensive.

They are not fancy but I hear are very comfortable and pet friendly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte