Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2007, 05:54 PM

2 posts, read 4,386 times

Advertisements

I HAVE JUST RECEIVED MY TEACHING DEGREE AND WILL BE MOVING IN SEPT OF 08 MY DAUGHTER WILL HAVE ALREADY GRADUATED FROM HS. I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE A NEWLY BUILT HOME. HERE IS THE QUESTION WHERE CAN I GET A NICE AREA OUTSIDE OF CHARLOTTE FOR A 40 YEAR OLD WOMAN CAN BE SAFE AND NOT HAVE TO PAY SO MUCH IN TAXES. IM COMING FROM THE NJ/NYC AREA. PLEASE GIVE SOME SUGGESTIONS ON BUILDERS AND COMMUNITIES.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2007, 08:49 PM

536 posts, read 1,694,094 times
Question Pay no mind to CG

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLA15 View Post
I HAVE JUST RECEIVED MY TEACHING DEGREE AND WILL BE MOVING IN SEPT OF 08 MY DAUGHTER WILL HAVE ALREADY GRADUATED FROM HS. I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE A NEWLY BUILT HOME. HERE IS THE QUESTION WHERE CAN I GET A NICE AREA OUTSIDE OF CHARLOTTE FOR A 40 YEAR OLD WOMAN CAN BE SAFE AND NOT HAVE TO PAY SO MUCH IN TAXES. IM COMING FROM THE NJ/NYC AREA. PLEASE GIVE SOME SUGGESTIONS ON BUILDERS AND COMMUNITIES.
Congrats, on your teaching degree! Since schools are not a concern, since your daughter is graduating, I would suggest SC or Union County for there lower taxes!

But since C_G did ask, what is your price range? Wish list?

Old 11-28-2007, 04:12 PM

396 posts, read 1,435,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLA15 View Post
Have you already gotten a teaching position? If so, where? That would help narrow down the areas of town in which you may want to consider for relocation.

Old 11-28-2007, 05:24 PM

2 posts, read 4,386 times
I was looking for help to relocate. I have moved from NYC to Maryland to NJ and i didn't need help then. When i saw this site i thought it would be a good idea to get different advice and views about Charlotte but instead i was ridiculed. Thanks for nothing i will no longer use this site and have found other ways to find out about a city that i am really not that interested in anymore. Thanks for nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: