Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 06:32 AM

300 posts, read 764,286 times

Advertisements

Any recommendation of a good gutter cleaning service for my house.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2008, 06:40 AM

2,152 posts, read 6,806,795 times
AAA Window Cleaning - Window and Gutter Cleaning

These guys did a great job on my home just recently. Definitely would recommend them to anyone!!!

Old 02-09-2008, 09:10 AM

65 posts, read 238,937 times
I think I had Ned's Gutter Service. Good Job! I am pretty sure that was their name.

Old 02-09-2008, 12:31 PM

1,800 posts, read 5,722,580 times
We used Ned Stevens in New Jersey. When we moved to Charlotte, we had them give us an estimate for our home here, which is a lot smaller than the home we owned in NJ. They were actually going to charge us more for the same services we had in NJ! When I questioned the higher fee, they immediately lowered their price to reflect NJ pricing...just a "heads-up". Prices can be negociated!
Hope this helps.

Old 02-09-2008, 01:39 PM

2,152 posts, read 6,806,795 times
I used Ned's once and they were fine. Here lately, I called and scheduled a cleaning and they told me that they were a little backed up but would get it done. After 5 weeks of waiting I called them and was told that due to the "bad weather" they are behind and would get to me asap.

When you call them, you are speaking to someone in NJ (I think) like a call center and they have contractors that work for them. After my last experience, I decided to work with someone local.

Bad Weather? He obviously didn't know about the fact that it hadn't rained in months (At the time!!)

Old 02-10-2008, 02:14 PM

300 posts, read 764,286 times
Default Ned Stevens Cleaning

Thanks, for the tip Jake Ryan I was thinking about using them also your comments I would agree with you to use someone local. I also called the customer service number they quoted me high. compare to their advertisment. If any one else has any other recommendation. I saw AAA gutter service on the website but they look like nickel and dime you. for everything.

Old 03-31-2008, 12:41 PM

1 posts, read 4,758 times
Default Ned Stevens

I never write into these things but these guys were so good and I was so impressed. They did everything I wanted and ahead of when they told me. The guys who cleaned my gutters live in North Carolina. They have an office in North Carolina. I think everyone on my street uses them.

Old 03-31-2008, 03:40 PM

870 posts, read 3,531,168 times
I hired Ned to do ours. The guys wrote the wrong address on the paper. They showed up and cleaned the house across the street and then realized it was the wrong house. They came over, cleaned mine and charged me half of the quoted price because they messed up. They did a good job, but how hard is it to vacuum out gutters and run some water through when it is dry?

Old 11-10-2008, 08:43 PM

23 posts, read 72,380 times
Thumbs up Reputable and Cheap Gutter cleaning service in Charlotte

I recently contacted gutter glove, and although they do not list offices in Charlotte on the web, they have a great team up here … what set them apart was the professionalism and being upfront with me, it seems quite too often that sales guys from this ‘gutter’ industry seem to jack up the price when they see a nice car and a nice house…
they gutterglove people cleaned my roof from the moldy green things, then they cleaned and washed my gutters… when they were finished the gutters looked new, I highly recommend them and the sales rep that visited me, I think his name was Lonnie … the webpage is gg-nc.com

Best regards,
Andrew K.

Old 11-11-2008, 01:34 PM

14 posts, read 45,297 times
why not just pay the teenage kid next door to do it? i bet it will be cheaper.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte