Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 07:32 AM

628 posts, read 2,078,109 times

Advertisements

My wife and I tried Firenze on Rea Rd. for restaurant week on Saturday night. They seemed overwhelmed. First off the decor was a bit outdated and could use some remodeling. The food was good, very good flavors and cooked well however, the portions just weren't very big. We sat at our table 2 hours and probably an hour and a half of that time we had no food or were waiting for our next course. We finished our night at Wendys and to be quite honest...I was more satisfied with the meal and service at Wendys
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2011, 08:40 PM

98 posts, read 246,061 times
Does anyone know when reservations start for Restaurant week in July 2011?

Old 06-22-2011, 09:23 PM

624 posts, read 2,108,247 times
I think last year Reservations opened two weeks prior? But I don't remember the specific window.

Let me google that for you

From another site: http://gosoutheast.about.com/od/wint...ntweeks_va.htm
Quote:
Queen's Feast Summer 2011 - July 15 -24, 2011 - More than 90 participating restaurants, including over a dozen first-time restaurant participants, offer a prix fixe, three-course (or more) dinner menus for $30 per person. The list of participating restaurants will be updated on their website on or about June 24, 2011.
Probably needs it's own thread of to be put into the list of events, but the list is pretty extensive.

Basic Info: July 15-24th - $30 price fix meals - Reservations via Open Table

Official Site for Updates - Submit Email - http://www.charlotterestaurantweek.com/
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/CharlotteRe...ntWeek?sk=info - 92 Restaurants as of now.

Interesting Fact on Supporting the Local Economy from their FB page:
Quote:
What impact do you make on the local economy when dining out? How's this for an example: During the 10-day Charlotte Restaurant Week from January 21-30, the 83 participating restaurants served approximately 85,000 meals for an estimated economic impact of $3.995 million, based on an average guest check of about $47 per person.

Last edited by MysteryMT; 06-22-2011 at 09:37 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: