Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2010, 02:28 PM

7,126 posts, read 11,717,558 times

Advertisements

I know the three people that played in this game. The name of the Charlotte club cannot be divulged.

A father, son and retired BOA rich guy went to the club for their weekly round of gold. Just as they reached the first tee, a beautiful young blond woman carrying her bag of clubs approached them.

She explained that the member who brought her to the club for a round of golf had an emergency that called him away and asked the trio whether she could join them.

Naturally, they all agreeded.

Smiling, the blonde thanked them and said "Look, fellows, I work in a topless bar as a dancer, so nothing shocks me anymore. If any of you want to smoke cigars, have a beer, bet, swear, tell off-color jokes, or do anything you normally do while playing golf, go ahead.But, I enjoy playing golf and consider myself pretty good at it, so don't try to coach me on how to play my shots.

With that the guys agreed to relax and invited her to drive first.All eyes were fastend on her shapely behind as she bent over to place her ball on the tee. She then took har driver and hit the ball 270 yards right down the middle, right in front of the gree.

The father's mouth was agape. "That was beautiful", he said.

The blonde put her driver away and said" I really didn't get into it and it faded a little."

After the three guys hit their drives and their second shots, the blonde took out and 8 iron and lofted the ball within five ft. of the hole. (she was closest to the pin)

The son said, "Damn, lady, you played that perfectly"

The blonde frowned and said "It was a little weak, but even an easy 7 would have been too much club. I'v left a tricky putt". She then tapped in the 5 footer for a birdie.

Having the honors she drove first on the second hole, knocked the hell out of the ball, and it landed nearly 300 yrds. away smack in the middle of the fairway.

For the rest of the round the statuesque blond continued to amaze the guys, quietly and methodially shooting for par or less on every hole.

She turned to the three guys ans said " I really want to thank you all for not acting like a bunch of chauvinists and telling me what club to use or how to play a shot, but I need this putt for a 69 and would really like to break 70 on this course,\.

If any one of you can tell me how to make par on this hole I'll take him back to my apartment, pour some single malt scotch, fix him a steak dinner, and then show him a very good time for the rest of the night."

The yuppie son jumped at the thought! He strolled across the green, carefully eying the line of the putt and finally said" Honey, aim about 6 inches to the right of the hole and hit it firm. It will get over that little hump and break right into the cup"

The father knelt down and sighted the putt using his putter as a plumb.. "Don't listen to the kid, darlin, you want to hit it softly 10 inches to the right and let it run left down that hump so it falls into the cup"

The BOA guy walked over to the blond's ball, picked it up and handed it to her and said "That's a gimmie sweetheart".

The blonde smiled and said"Your car or mine?"

Old age never seem to hinder the many ways bankers can pick your pockets in Charlotte.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: