Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 12:15 PM

223 posts, read 303,299 times

Advertisements

http://biblicalresearch.gc.adventist...A%20church.pdf

THE PROPHET, SDA's WANT TO KEEP FOR THEMSELVES AND NOT SHARE WITH THE WORLD!!

THEY DON'T WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW ABOUT THIS PROPHET. HER WRITINGS, VISION AND MESSAGES WILL LEAD YOU TO HER GOD AND HER JESUS!!

http://biblicalresearch.gc.adventist...A%20church.pdf

Here below are somethings about her precious jesus and her god:

1. Her jesus entered the THRONE of GOD on 22nd Oct 1844.

2. Her jesus is now a cleaner of a dirty Heavenly SACTUARY.

3. He is wearing a BELL and a Pomegranate on his PRIESTLY GARMENT. [LIKE THE EARTLY HIGHT PRIEST]

4. He has NOT completed the ATONEMENT yet.

5. jesus and Satan together will complete the FINAL ATONEMENT for the redeemed.

6. Her Jesus has NOT BLOTTED the SINS of the redeemed yet.

7. Her jesus will place ALL the sins of the REDEEMED on SATAN's HEAD and he will CARRY those SINS for 1,000 yrs. [The TRUE JESUS could NOT carry those SINS for a FULL DAY]

8. Theres NO SALVATION for those born AFTER 1844. [That means we are ALL DOOMED!!]

9. Some people living in 1844 GOD did NOT CREATE!! They were to do with ALMAGAMATION OF MAN AND BEAST. [i THINK SHE MEANS THE DARK SKIN PEOPLE]

10. THERES NO SALVATION FOR THE SLAVES. God sees them as if they did NOT exist.

Comments ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2010, 12:24 PM

1,413 posts, read 2,463,787 times
I agree that those are her teachings, with the exception of 8, 9, and 10 . . . . I have read many of EGW books, and was involved with the SDAs for many years, still have very close friends that are SDA's, 8, 9. & 10 don't seem to be accurate SDA beliefs from what I know of . . . p.s. will state that I am not an SDA expert/EGW expert either . . .just sayin . .

Old 06-13-2010, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesigns64 View Post
I agree that those are her teachings, with the exception of 8, 9, and 10 . . . . I have read many of EGW books, and was involved with the SDAs for many years, still have very close friends that are SDA's, 8, 9. & 10 don't seem to be accurate SDA beliefs from what I know of . . . p.s. will state that I am not an SDA expert/EGW expert either . . .just sayin . .
Hi Friend.

Would you like for me to show her quotes/evidence on here?

Who else wants to see her quotes?

Old 06-13-2010, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNC10 View Post
Hi Friend.

Would you like for me to show her quotes/evidence on here?

Who else wants to see her quotes?
Sure . . . . . my SDA friends are so kind, yet, there is always the "underlying" tone, words, etc., as to when I am going to get it right and go back to church with them . . . it's almost cultish . . . their congregation anyways . . . .

Old 06-13-2010, 12:48 PM

117 posts, read 136,774 times
Quote:
THE PROPHET, SDA's WANT TO KEEP FOR THEMSELVES AND NOT SHARE WITH THE WORLD!!
Thank you for proving that you don't know what you are talking about.

Old 06-13-2010, 12:49 PM

117 posts, read 136,774 times
Quote:
8, 9. & 10 don't seem to be accurate SDA beliefs from what I know of
You are correct. Neither is #7 a teaching in the SDA church. #2 is a complete mischaracterization--these show that he either hever was an SDA or has been getting his ideas from anti-SDA websites--although I don't know of any that got as vulgar and mean-spirited as this "guy." The OP has also been shown to have lied, and admitted to being a liar, on another forum.

Old 06-13-2010, 12:58 PM

We did alot of discussion regarding No. 2 . . . . so at least the SDA church I was attending believes No. 2 and teaches about it.

Old 06-13-2010, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesigns64 View Post
Sure . . . . . my SDA friends are so kind, yet, there is always the "underlying" tone, words, etc., as to when I am going to get it right and go back to church with them . . . it's almost cultish . . . their congregation anyways . . . .
Here's No9 on AMALGAMATION and GOD

E. G. White has written two statements on amalgamation that has caused much embarrassment through the years in the Seventh-day Adventist Church because they are not Biblical or biologically true. Several Adventist apologists have written books and articles in a vain attempt to explain Ellen's nonsense.

"But if there was one sin above another which called for the destruction of the race by the flood, it was the base crime of amalgamation of man and beast which defaced the image of God, and caused confusion everywhere." -Spiritual Gifts, Vol. 3, p. 64, 1864.

"Every species of animal which God had created, were preserved in the ark. The confused species which God did not create, which were the result of amalgamation, were destroyed by the flood. Since the flood there has been amalgamation of man and beast, as may be seen in the endless varieties of species of animals and certain races of men."- Spiritual Gifts, Vol. 3, p.75, 1864.

Old 06-13-2010, 01:04 PM

Yes, John . . just went to my library of EGW . . . and 9 is correct.

I find it "odd" that they want to hide some of EGW's teachings, that is the truth . . .

Old 06-13-2010, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djconklin View Post
Thank you for proving that you don't know what you are talking about.[/color][/b]
Mr DJ

You don't really need to thank me. Its a pleasure to show the world the messages they are missing!
Why did you not show these important messages to these folks on here? WHY?

Let the people read for themselves what your Prophet said on AMALGAMATION AND THAT HER god DID NOT CREATE THEM.
Plz also read John chapter 1.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity